116 (55.5%)
no
52 (24.9%)
idk
18 (8.6%)
UH
23 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Author Topic: who here supports gays?  (Read 15068 times)

Don't have to be so damn hostile.
youre the one who's generalizing and demonizing an entire group of people, a group which many of my friends belong to

youre the one who's generalizing and demonizing an entire group of people, a group which many of my friends belong to
First off, I don't have any friends, second your the one getting mad at some random guy on the internet who just decided to give his opinion on a question someone posted on a forum about a game based on legos.

Now if you excuse me I'm slowly going to back out of this thread because I think this is getting a bit too tense, and these type of arguments always end up in trouble of some sort.

your the one getting mad at some random guy on the internet

where's that comic

I didn't know that homoloveuals needed help from others to stand up

I didn't know that homoloveuals needed help from others to stand up
Only when they're drunk.

homoloveuality is wrong!
I agree! Biloveuality is the only way to roll.

http://www.openbible.info/topics/old_testament_law

The New Testament directly says a bunch of times that the Old Testament is now obsolete
damn
this is worth shoving in everyone who says they're anti-gay because they're christian's face

im a gay so i support myself

damn
this is worth shoving in everyone who says they're anti-gay because they're christian's face
I like to bring up this point:

Galatians 5:14
For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Religion should be about acceptance and love, yet for whatever reason people use it as a method for hatred and intolerance. If you believe being gay is morally wrong, don't have love with people of the same gender. But, right there in many of the ancient scriptures from various religions, is the central idea that you need to be kind, tolerant, and love-filled towards those around you.

Many Christians still stick to the old testament unfortunately. The quicker we get rid of religion though, the quicker wars/arguments will stop being as common.

Many Christians still stick to the old testament unfortunately. The quicker we get rid of religion though, the quicker wars/arguments will stop being as common.
you're an idiot

stop posting in this pointless thread

The quicker we get rid of religion though, the quicker wars/arguments will stop being as common.

forget off, dude.

forget off, dude.
burn all the bibles and qu'rans.
we must abolish religion in its entirety.

i can start handing out the freedom hats