Author Topic: why do i keep waking up at at 11 when i want to wake up at 7  (Read 1201 times)

i set up an alarm for 7 AM and all that happens is that i just go fall back to sleep and wake up at 11, even though i slept for 8 hours until 7 AM

what the forget is this, it is getting very annoying.

Happened to me today. Slept at 1am, set alarm at 9am. Woke up at 1pm.
I really don't need 10 hours of sleep, it only makes me more tired if I sleep more than 8 hours.

It doesn't make sense either, as I slept at 3am the night before, and woke up at 9am no problem.

if you're like 13-18 it's this wonderful thing called

Laziness

Trust me, this doesn't go away after 18.

Laziness
laziness? it's loving involuntary, i very much remember checking my phone to see that it is 7 AM, and then i just loving go back to sleep

try to wake up at 11 so you'll wake up at 7

laziness? it's loving involuntary, i very much remember checking my phone to see that it is 7 AM, and then i just loving go back to sleep
but if you get out of bed, you can't fall asleep again

which I think is what he was getting at with "laziness"

but if you get out of bed, you can't fall asleep again

which I think is what he was getting at with "laziness"
I've once put my alarmclock at the other side of the room.

The result was me walking out of bed, to the clock, clicking snooze, and flopping back into bed.

you might be waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle. the middle of the sleep cycle is the deepest part of sleep so if you wake up then you won't feel rested. the end of a sleep cycle is when you're the closest to being awake so ideally you should wake up around then. there's an app i used to use which is now incompatible with my phone that would detect your motions and then wake you up in your lightest sleep over a set period of time. worked wonders when i was in high skule

http://www.sleepcycle.com

I have to wake up at 5:30AM every school day ( I hate my school ). I wake up to my alarm clock but I modified it. Instead  of it playing a radio channel it plays from my Music file and I wake up to Heavy metal every morning, Scares the crap outta me to get me out of bed.

I have to get up at 5:45 on school days cuz my school is handicapped and I have my phone (which I use as my alarm) on the other side of the room, but I usually end up getting up to go turn it off and faling asleep in bed again until about 15 minutes before the bus comes

I have to get up at 5:45 on school days cuz my school is handicapped and I have my phone (which I use as my alarm) on the other side of the room, but I usually end up getting up to go turn it off and faling asleep in bed again until about 15 minutes before the bus comes

wow, 5:45 pm is pretty crazy

holy stuff same i woke up EXACTLY at 11 am

but i did fall asleep at 4:30 after teaching a new guy how to build on bl for AN HOUR until he gave up and just left mid session