Author Topic: I need help organizing files on my phone.  (Read 556 times)

So I decided to download comics in packs to read on my phone, but then I realized the page order would appear as such in the gallery:

I'd like them to be arranged like so, but the gallery only arranges by date (Like shown above in the file browser.)

Is there an app or something I can use to easily arrange them this way? (This is all on an Android device.)

Throw it out the window then collect the pages that fell out and staple them together.

Throw it out the window then collect the pages that fell out and staple them together.
I don't have a stapler capable of stapling nearly 200 pages together, though.

I don't have a stapler capable of stapling nearly 200 pages together, though.
I have a .22 nailgun you can borrow.

If you plug your phone into your computer and then navigate to the comic books from there, you should be able to sort it how you want. I don't know if that phone will keep it that way.

Also, you might want to try using a different file browser, such as ES File Explorer.

If you plug your phone into your computer and then navigate to the comic books from there, you should be able to sort it how you want. I don't know if that phone will keep it that way.

Also, you might want to try using a different file browser, such as ES File Explorer.
The only way I know of at the moment to organize the pages so that it's in order us to move it to itself from the phone as that changes the date to the current date/time, which is a large hassle with the amount of pages. Not sure if I'd be able to change the dates easily on the computer.

And while I do have ES, it's still a bit nice to use the default gallery option.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 09:07:27 PM by Sonicfangirl11 »