Author Topic: Treeatmos - Crashing my server, server chat spammed by a bunch of people.  (Read 13519 times)

isn't cassord that fat kid lol
idk if hes fat, but he was banned for flaming tons of times and has a squeky voice, don't really want to be in a call with a high picted kid calling me or others a fat bitch or something lol

idk if hes fat, but he was banned for flaming tons of times and has a squeky voice, don't really want to be in a call with a high picted kid calling me or others a fat bitch or something lol
well i've seen him before iirc and he is not a pleasant sight
but that's hilarious holy stuff what a loser
i can only imagine a fat mickey mouse yelling at people about how they should die

How is this alien image related to the drama?
I believe he/she/it's referring to the fact that this drama's basically exploded, hence the, uh, giant alien balloon.

i've seen him before on webcam, lets just say you're spot on of his appearance
he does online schooling
i wonder why

i thought he was cool.
i'm surprised he got admin on filipe's servers

tree hates jews and other religions, Riddler reincarnation confirmed

tree hates jews and other religions, Riddler reincarnation confirmed

Bump

I did tell him I wont show the forurs but who cares anymore. He didn't tell me what he was going to do so why not.

He's just trolling. There's nothing else he can do. Crashing a server is literally the worst you can do to it.

I guess you can say that. What can he do.

How is this topic still alive