Author Topic: daracer64 - Can't take criticism  (Read 26106 times)

What is looking up my roblox and my old videos going to di anyways.my fan club is growing,GROWING I SAY!
oh hey daracer, you're back! how was killing yourself?

oh hey daracer, you're back! how was killing yourself?
oh btw daracer imma show this post from -you-
k we get it you want him to kill himself because he acts stupid online and you are a stuffty person, we understand.

oh btw daracer imma show this post from -you-
Again,you can go to jail if I kill myself.

Again,you can go to jail if I kill myself.
That'll be quite a short-lived victory.

Ya,what bout it.

Are you not comprehending what they're saying or are you intentionally missing the point? I don't see how you could be so stupid. There is no fan club. Your videos are equatable to the drawings of a toddler on acid, minus the entertainment value. The only thing you contribute to is my cancer when you post. Your grammar is terrible, you lack essential reading and comprehension skills, and you take criticism like a deer takes an 18-wheeler. No one likes you here, and I don't see that changing until you give these forums some much needed down time and re watch a season or two of Reading Rainbow. Everyone has been telling you these things but you're either too stupid or just won't listen. Either way, get the forget out.

Are you not comprehending what they're saying or are you intentionally missing the point? I don't see how you could be so stupid. There is no fan club. Your videos are equatable to the drawings of a toddler on acid, minus the entertainment value. The only thing you contribute to is my cancer when you post. Your grammar is terrible, you lack essential reading and comprehension skills, and you take criticism like a deer takes an 18-wheeler. No one likes you here, and I don't see that changing until you give these forums some much needed down time and re watch a season or two of Reading Rainbow. Everyone has been telling you these things but you're either too stupid or just won't listen. Either way, get the forget out.
Explain

Do shut up,trying to watch my new doctor who dvd

daracer you've reached a new level of stupid

Do shut up,trying to watch my new doctor who dvd
then don't reply, nobody is forcing you to. also, we don't know you're watching your precious doctor richard dvd, so don't tell us to shut up

Explain
you're a loving twat

daracer you've reached a new level of stupid
then don't reply, nobody is forcing you to. also, we don't know you're watching your precious doctor richard dvd, so don't tell us to shut up
you're a loving twat
Well now you do (who*) and stop acting like a 5 year old.