Author Topic: /Ty City RPG Administration Technique  (Read 6348 times)

Yes. According to himself, this is just a quick gimmick to get a few extra donation dollars.

/Ty is permabanning people participating in the drama.

running this like china now bitches !

Wow, /ty.

loving wow.

I said "I'm taking back my university because it's my property, it isn't yours" and he banned me before I Can clear it.
He just stole my build.

Thank god I Was able to save it before I got banned, it's better than nothing.

/Ty I want you to burn in hell for doing this unnecessary bullstuff.

Sorry bud. When you join public servers your builds become public. Be upset with badspot for allowing such ability.
Btw, it is all for the donations. If it wasn't for donations I wouldn't have a reason to code additions the way I do. The server is pretty much a game in itself. If you begin patronizing what my friends and I have built you become a threat to our production. Therefor, those who cause such drama are removed from playing the game. Please do not post in dramas unless you are okay with being IP Banned.

Please do not post in dramas unless you are okay with being IP Banned.
So basically even innocent bystanders get banned? Great server, top notch!

So basically even innocent bystanders get banned? Great server, top notch!

The post has to be a negative one obviously.

Quote me Brickitect's negative post please...

Also why is my brother Zutherus banned for no reason?

Banned for mentioning how there were no rules and that you weren't allowed to say the word "lag." Ty, you're a little bitch. Banning everyone who participates in a drama is ridiculous.

-snip-

They get admined by a stuffty host who doesn't know how to run a server.

Ty, you need to go to hell.

Looking at the evidence, I'd say your just jealous of other servers and YOU want to dominate.