Well forget, I Lost My Dad's Steam Account, Which Had All of my Games.

Author Topic: Well forget, I Lost My Dad's Steam Account, Which Had All of my Games.  (Read 1082 times)

I can't access my email address (Which is Inbox) because apparently I set the account's password to something I couldn't remember somehow. And I can't access my Steam Account because somehow the account got hijacked without even my clicking on a link And so I blocked off all normal login attempts from any other computers, and I my computer just got new hardware and memory. What the forget do I do now?

rip in steve

Why wouldn't you write down the password? Also, Inbox is stuff for me

contact email support to get your email back

assuming you used a credit card on steam and it was verified maybe you can use that to retrieve the account?

did you actually lose your steam account while spycrabbing?

I can't access my email address (Which is Inbox) because apparently I set the account's password to something I couldn't remember somehow. And I can't access my Steam Account because somehow the account got hijacked without even my clicking on a link And so I blocked off all normal login attempts from any other computers, and I my computer just got new hardware and memory. What the forget do I do now?

Holy stuff. okay.

Did you throw away your old memory? Find that stuff in the trash and get back those files.
If you can't do that, Talk to your father about this, unless he knows nothing about computers. which i doubt considering this is his steam account

To prevent this from happening again is using a plugin called BLUR. or use chrome's (or firefox, or any browser, really.) ability to save passwords.

what
i think he's asking for an star fish ripping dong

assuming you used a credit card on steam and it was verified maybe you can use that to retrieve the account?
couldn't this work with paypal too or no?