daracer64 - Can't take criticism

Author Topic: daracer64 - Can't take criticism  (Read 25754 times)

the game as is, i think its pretty great in the current state as it is right now, look at the bright side, we could've had sold blockland to lego 8 years ago or something when badspot posted about it, and this game would turn into another 90s lego game that they sell at a library, i think the game in its great position is great and it could be a whole five years before another update, i couldn't give two forgets.

i am never a part of that subreddit and never will, and i know the points that they are trying to make ,yet its not going to further the development when you're constantly hating on some 33 year old game developer that decided he wants to take a chill pill from development for a while, you shouldn't have to cry and whine for loving updates to come to a game that is perfectly suited in updates, i know for a fact that badspot has said this in the past and i know theres a quote somewhere that even if he patches blhack.dll, computermix and cca and whatever will probably find a way around it and just make another dll that just makes it loving worse, kalph and whatnot shouldnt fling stuff at a game developer because the game isn't interesting to them as it was 7 years ago when they were like 9.
they're loving stupid.
the game as is, i think its pretty great in the current state as it is right now, look at the bright side, we could've had sold blockland to lego 8 years ago or something when badspot posted about it, and this game would turn into another 90s lego game that they sell at a library, i think the game in its great position is great and it could be a whole five years before another update, i couldn't give two forgets.

Maxxi, I know you mean well, and I honestly agree with you, but the cursing is just becoming unnecessary.

You should really only use "forget" so much if you're certain it adds to the point you're trying to get across.

But on the topic of daracer, he has proven he's either an idiot or a troll, can almost guarantee both. If at all he gets an alt, I don't expect him to last long, personally. His kind of behavior is just unwarranted idiocy.

Maxxi, I know you mean well, and I honestly agree with you, but the cursing is just becoming unnecessary.

You should really only use "forget" so much if you're certain it adds to the point you're trying to get across.

But on the topic of daracer, he has proven he's either an idiot or a troll, can almost guarantee both. If at all he gets an alt, I don't expect him to last long, personally. His kind of behavior is just unwarranted idiocy.
its just so infuriating sometimes
they're just so stupid

its just so infuriating sometimes
they're just so stupid
i get infuriated at weather too
school was closed today and tomorrow
and even yesterday it was
im loving amazed
what about you guys?
i got no snow all throughout december and im getting snow and cold stuff at the best loving time

i get infuriated at weather too
i'm not even going to comment on this because it has to do with what i post

i'm not even going to comment on this because it has to do with what i post
You do realize you just proved this statement false right?

what the forget is even happening

my reading comprehension sucks a big load of fresh hot richards but what alternative said made no loving sense at all

i had a brainstuff
anyway, why is alternative so sensitive about what i put in my posts

i had a brainstuff
anyway, why is alternative so sensitive about what i put in my posts
i dont really care about it, you just stated that you say forget 4 times every sentence because people are stupid and it gets you angry