Author Topic: JE SUIS CHARLIE: 12 killed at French magazine HQ [UPDATE: TERRORISTS ARE DEAD]  (Read 7729 times)

And then there was a few other quotes showing how Christians bomb stuff too! Hell, sometimes people bash Christianity to defend Islam.

I have nothing against Islam or Christianity, just wondering why the double standard.
Re read my entire post before you put words in my mouth.

All beliefs generalise, stereotype, and hate each other because the actions of a few.

I've read both those articles. Yes, it exists. No, it's nowhere equatable to Islamic terrorism. Half of it is political manifesto and doesn't even have anything to do with Christianity.
Also have you heard of the LRA. One of their stated goals is to establish a state based on Biblical law. And most Islamic terrorism is political manifesto. Hamas is a political organization and participates in elections, yet they're based on Islamism. Hell, Al Qaeda once stated one of the reasons they hate America was because of their support of Israel.

Re read my entire post before you put words in my mouth.

All beliefs generalise, stereotype, and hate each other because the actions of a few.
Sorry about that. It's just that I've just looked at a few comments on a YouTube video about the shooting, and they were literally doing what I've just described in my last post.

Maybe I should stop reading youtube comments.