Author Topic: HELLO WELCOME TO THE SUCK MY ASS™ PAWN SHOP  (Read 4373 times)

I also have a Bill Clinton wine opener to go with your HC nutcracker for ¥954.21

lookin to cash in on some bullstuff

some of this stuff used to be rare, yknow

I also have a Bill Clinton wine opener to go with your HC nutcracker for ¥954.21

you can double that if you have a limited addition Monica Lewinsky

Eyo! Box of thin mints for your soul.

lookin to cash in on some bullstuff

some of this stuff used to be rare, yknow

Best i can do is $0.27.

This set of teeth used to belong to the mastermind Jewish heister, Nathan "Shekel" Steele. Nathan and his SCHLOMODAY gang have stolen countless amounts of shekels, right after he swallowed a bag of them and died. I am asking for the famous beard from the overshill developer almir. please send me offers via pms. thanks

This set of teeth used to belong to the mastermind Jewish heister, Nathan "Shekel" Steele. Nathan and his SCHLOMODAY gang have stolen countless amounts of shekels, right after he swallowed a bag of them and died. I am asking for the famous beard from the overshill developer almir. please send me offers via pms. thanks

I BID 1000000000 SHEKELS
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 12:09:26 AM by SetGaming »

I BID 10 SHEKELS
you are a foolish child, i would never sell such a piece of greed history to a kike like you. BEGONE

you are a foolish child, i would never sell such a piece of greed history to a kike like you. BEGONE

dood, like that quote's inaccurate

Starting Price:

1 lovetillion blockland keys!

I am selling the Bad/weird stuff on Deviantart thread.

Starting bid: $50

Starting Price:

I bid all of Glass' and Betel's alts combined

I am selling the Bad/weird stuff on Deviantart thread.

Starting bid: $50

I bid all of Glass' and Betel's alts combined

sik burne m8

Starting Price:

2 cents. not authentic enough

The best I can do is 1 shekel