Author Topic: Elite: Dangerous 1.3 - Powerplay  (Read 17475 times)

got i cannot wait

also i'm in love with the diamondback scout. i really liked flying the viper, but so far this ship has kept me alive... especially from arrisa's guardians. ugh
Does this make me a bad guy for joining Arissa?

1.3 is basically still in beta, time to wait gently for Frontier to patch stuffs.

Also, widespread instancing issues are apparently now more widespread. :(

Does this make me a bad guy for joining Arissa?
only for the next day or so ;)

although, i left arissa's territory fighting. she sent her goons all the way towards the other side of president hudson's territory... a little odd and slightly creepy in my opinion

Also, widespread instancing issues are apparently now more widespread. :(
really? i thought i was having some pretty bad instance issues when i've chased people down into resource extraction sites or something and end up not finding them... so i search for like five minutes, thinking that we were set up in a different instance, but then end up having him land the first shot on me. maybe the guys i'm fighting are just really stealthy with their heatsinks

Wich one is the best for combat? Besides hudson because I only do intel/propagande courier stuff.

really? i thought i was having some pretty bad instance issues when i've chased people down into resource extraction sites or something and end up not finding them... so i search for like five minutes, thinking that we were set up in a different instance, but then end up having him land the first shot on me. maybe the guys i'm fighting are just really stealthy with their heatsinks

They'd still appear as a blinky yellow signature on your scanner to show you their general area - not terribly hard to find unless they're evading and fast as forget.

A few friends and I have (in different combinations) tried to locate each other, while in a wing, directly in front of a station hangar, in an RES, etc., and we haven't been able to see each other, and our wingmate locations just read as "Unknown" when we're supposedly in the same instance. It's kind of frustrating, really.  I even have the issue in open play where I'll show up at a station with no obvious connection issues (like being stuck exiting supercruise for five minutes or being unable to request docking), but absolutely no ships appear for a minute or so until everybody appears at once.  It wasn't even nearly that bad for me before the patch, so, I don't really know what's going on. ;-;

Yeah I'm having weird instancing issues too. Probably just going to trade for a few weeks while I wait for them to fix the problems

in other news my Python is now black and it looks super cool

EDIT: This is super forgetin neat to watch, a friend that I met in Altair recently made a video of him and I hunting criminals in Lave. CMDR Thinice is a well known feared PVP pilot, people like the CODE are scared of him. MrSpoonsi was an imbecile to bring a clipper to this fight lol

https://youtu.be/axv6iwiIejw?t=392
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:10:17 PM by MackTheHunter »