Author Topic: I've been DOXed  (Read 4411 times)

I unfriended him instantly
ahh fss
Do you remember like a name or something?
Besides that Danny thing.
Like country, age, , aliases, etc...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 12:22:43 PM by espio100 »

I've been "doxed" three times, all were incorrect

ahh fss
No, I was ingame when I accepted the friends request, so I didn't have the time to go look at his profile.
..He played CS:GO

i live like 60 miles from OP

ahh fss
stop trying to be a hero

stop trying to be a hero
Im just trying to help dipstuff dipstick

he probably got the name from your steam or something and ended up finding your facebook or some lame stuff like that

its happened to me before, what's he gonna really do tho

copying and pasting publically available information is not private investigating

he probably got the name from your steam or something and ended up finding your facebook or some lame stuff like that

its happened to me before, what's he gonna really do tho

copying and pasting publically available information is not private investigating
I don't use social media

I don't use social media
oh. thats a different story then

you havent posted your high school or anything? maybe he just tracked your IP to whatever town you're in and the high school was a lucky guess. that or he really does have all your information, but the way he presented it to you was so old school

oh. thats a different story then

you havent posted your high school or anything? maybe he just tracked your IP to whatever town you're in and the high school was a lucky guess. that or he really does have all your information, but the way he presented it to you was so old school
I live 30 minutes away from my school, and there are at least 5 schools within 50 miles of me