I just realized: i've been here 5 years.

Author Topic: I just realized: i've been here 5 years.  (Read 2446 times)

My join date was January 4th 2010.

holy stuff. it's been half a decade since i've joined this place. I joined when i was 12, now i'm almost 18. time flies. really loving fast.

i just wanted to say thank you all for being a part of my life and i love you all <3. Some of you have your ups and downs but this is really a great community where I've made a lot of friends the past 5 years.

same here, actually

5 years and counting

Well, you can never leave so Of course time is going to fly.

I joined the forums fairly recently and bought the game too but I had played the game since V10 on Demo and offline mode....
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 04:31:31 PM by ThatRandomGuy »

1.5 years here for me.

Well, you can never leave so Of course time is going to fly.

same here, actually

5 years and counting
aye lmao. <3

I've only been here for 4 years myself; joined at the ripe age of 12. Though I was on RTB forums before I joined BLF.

i joined in april last year

My original account join date was: May 20, 2009.
5 years, 7 months, and 23 days from this post.

i'm nearing 4 years on the forums (march 19, 2011)

yea OP and i joined 12 days apart

January 01, 2008 for me \o/

what's up with everyone and signing up around january? did y'all get blockland sometime around christmas or wut

January 01, 2008 for me \o/

what's up with everyone and signing up around january? did y'all get blockland sometime around christmas or wut
I know I did. This game was perfect to me when i first got it. it's what i was always looking for, so i begged for it and got it a bit after christmas.

You guys can guess when I joined BL if you want (y'know, because I don't know where to find the registration date myself :C )