Poll

Any Gun and Classes Win. You can choose what you want.

-------------
0 (0%)
-------------
0 (0%)
-------------
0 (0%)
-------------
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Rggbnnnnn's Gun Games [No Longer Accepting Admin Applications]  (Read 6082 times)

Bump. I am going for the night. I will not respond to replys for at-least 9 Hours.

Bump. I need to know what bricks anyone who wants to build wants so the data blocks stay low.

Building has started. We are working on the arena map first. (DM Etc.)
All brick packs are in the server but will remove unused ones to save datablocks
Arena maps are compact maps recommending SMG or shotgun
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 10:33:30 AM by rggbnnnnn »

Admin Application:
Block ID: 37456
IGN: ATails
Previous Moderation Experience: On my server and a few others i cant seem to name...maybe they got closed?
Why Should I Accept You?: I feel like i should be sorta good on the team, even tho i seem like a douche bag on the forums, doesn't mean I'm like that on the game. I have alot of experience on other servers and i know how to do alot of stuff (no crap lol) So thats my reason why you should accept me.
People who recommend you.
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD): A or SA. You deside!, anything but mod ._.

Hey umm I was an admin on this server before, I'm sure.

Also, I think there should be a vote for "Both" with the guns.

Hey umm I was an admin on this server before, I'm sure.

Also, I think there should be a vote for "Both" with the guns.
I am letting anyone who formally applied for smm be re-admined. But since I can trust you I will re-admin you if you just say so.
Edit: I can tell you want to be re-admined so I will just do it anyways. Added you to op.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 06:37:48 PM by rggbnnnnn »

why are you not hosting this server
it seems so much better than a freebuild

Gg. If it didn't work, then loving try again right away. If u got time, there is no problem, but freebuilding accomplishes nothing. If its noobs thats the problem, BAN THEM MOFOS!

why are you not hosting this server
it seems so much better than a freebuild
The server is WIP (The maps are the only thing unfinished besides V.I.P.). I was hosting a map build but I am going back to a passworded map build soon. I forgot a color set and a few other things. The freebuild was just a filler after I forgot to password my map build and I was missing some addons
Edit: I can set up the server but there would be no maps.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 08:13:12 PM by rggbnnnnn »

Admin Application:
Block ID: 37456
IGN: ATails
Previous Moderation Experience: On my server and a few others i cant seem to name...maybe they got closed?
Why Should I Accept You?: I feel like i should be sorta good on the team, even tho i seem like a douche bag on the forums, doesn't mean I'm like that on the game. I have alot of experience on other servers and i know how to do alot of stuff (no crap lol) So thats my reason why you should accept me.
People who recommend you.
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD): A or SA. You deside!, anything but mod ._.

freeBump, sorry for "DOUBLE APPLICATION" hahaha i tried to make a joke.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 10:44:38 AM by releasetheblocks2 »

-snip-
Not Accepted. Sadly your Reputation is bad and you seem to have no real admin experience.

I am going to have a playable prototype of this server Wednesday without the maps. The guns being used are t+t but is subject to change.

Admin App.
Block ID: 118417
IGN: Ethan8014
Previous Moderation Experience:
 Ev0's Servers (super admin) Gemstone's Family RP (Admin) Pewdiefan10000's drag race (admin) docaoca's Platformer (Mod) Geriesoldierman0's Army RP! (admin) Theonlyone's Fort wars! (Super admin)  Silboy20's Servers (super admin) Elias-'s Servers. (admin) Blockstargen's Servers (admin) Thunderstrikes servers (Admin) Specimen 6's Servers Cromartini's Servers Derpyfanta's Servers Mrmento's Speedy cart (Admin) kittygonbad's family rp (Admin) Trigger_happy_pineapple's idk (admin) nuasha's Parkour (admin)
Blueeyesjt1's Servers. (Super Admin)

Why Should I Accept You?: I would like to stop rule breakers and hackers when you are not there, and to make sure everyone plays fun and fair.
People who recommend you. Tasha888 olivm80 Derpyp0ker Paradoctor lilnugget.
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD): A or Mod
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:19:43 AM by Ethan8014 »

Hey Rgg, it's me, Biller. I am one of your Super Admin's. I don't have Super admin anymore. But i was very busy lately, but now i'm back.

-snip-
I do not reconize any of your recommendations. But you do seem like a good admin so I will start you out on mod.

I have re-added Biller to admin list. (Formally Applied for SMM.)

Updated OP with a cleaner finish.