Old games you played but forgot the name of: the thread (OP updated again)

Author Topic: Old games you played but forgot the name of: the thread (OP updated again)  (Read 29241 times)

Basically you describe the game you played as much as you can, and if someone knows it they tell you what it is.
I don't think people can help unless we get as much information as possible. A timeframe (either a specific date or just a range of years), a platform, genre, any key facts about the game (like gameplay, art details, something you remember about the title etc) would all be helpful. Hell, if you could post images (either drawn by yourself or just screenshots of similar games), that would make it even easier to help.

This is a game that, to be honest, was probably a fake memory. It's kinda vague in my mind.
It was some sort of space racing game, like F-zero, where there's a track... and... well I don't even know if you were racing anything. It was a pixelated, pseudo-3d sorta racer. I think the car's/hovercar's color was green maybe? For all I know it could've been part of a plug-and-play game.

Yeah idk if anyone's gonna know that but I suppose I'll try.

Now tell us what games you want to remember but can't.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 04:36:25 PM by gr8dayseth »

There's this game where you play as sort of a low-poly guy with a square head and you have this flat disk that creates a block where you shoot and you can build structures with it, and he has a big sledge hammer and a wrench, it even has a multiplayer mode. I can't remember the name. It's not minecraft.

I remember playing a 2d platformer game with enemies that were guys in red robes and hoods who placed bombs, and it also had a map editor that was p neat

Some sort of western team-based.. something game. I really don't remember much other than the view being high up and the small tutorial area text saying "or use the arrow keys if you're a westlander".

are you thinking of megarace?

I remember renting this game at blockbuster and I think it was for the ds. You play as someone in a sliver power suit and it was sort of like a fps. Similar to Metroid Prime Hunters,but it wasn't that game.

some alien game where you run like hell

some sort of online multiplayer strategy game where everything was low polygon and the colors were purple blue and orange. there were these spider things that I think was your base, or maybe it was you.

I remember playing a 2d platformer game with enemies that were guys in red robes and hoods who placed bombs, and it also had a map editor that was p neat

Do you remember what the goal of the game was?

The enemies in red robes makes be think of Load Runner, though the enemies didn't place bombs from what I remember.

A game where you be this big-ass wheeled military vehicle and you awkwardly rotate in and move around to destroy other big-ass wheeled military vehicles

Do you remember what the goal of the game was?

The enemies in red robes makes be think of Load Runner, though the enemies didn't place bombs from what I remember.
Don't actually remember the goal of the game, but I took a look at Load Runner, and the game had more high res graphics compared to it.
I also think the game took place in a jungle

low polygon death hockey

it was this weird 3d platformer game about a kid and he has magic powers, pretty sure it was on the gamecube
the first level/area is kind of a foresty area with trees and from what i remember the game has sundials in it (???)
the second (or third) level/area was a deserty type and had a mummy boss at the end and its name began with 'dj-'
it also had a level where you run across a piano and it has all sorts of musical things

but i cant for the life of me remember what it is

I remember a game where you shoot stuff. Anyone else remember this game?