Author Topic: Block Theft Auto [Updated cover]  (Read 6997 times)

You say this like everyone who knows how to make good servers is on your side. Is Nal on your side? Judging by his comment, I'd say "no".
>nal
>quality servers
you fookin' wot

I would seriously like to see two GTA servers on Blockland.

It would mean we would have more servers to play on at our disposal.

>nal
>quality servers
you fookin' wot
as it seems, nal's admin don't praise him wherever he goes

In reply to your first comment, I permanently ban people who are disruptive to development and who may cause a distraction to myself or the people helping produce my servers. All bans are lifted when the server becomes public. This is a mature approach to server development.
inb4 "just lock your server" - It's nicer to have it open so the people who may not use the forums can access my server without going through the ball-ache of trying to contact me not via forums.

I would seriously like to see two GTA servers on Blockland.

It would mean we would have more servers to play on at our disposal.
My GTA server isn't coming back, I'm working on Solitude now.

If you're not going to host it again, the cool thing to do would be to release it.
Of course, you could always keep it private, and hold it above others heads whenever they attempt to host something similar.
I once went to a birthday party where when the birthday kid was opening his gifts, he would open one and immediately hide it so only he could play with it. It was gay.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 03:52:07 PM by Aoki² »

Then I don't understand why you're criticizing his project to the point of a small picture in the background?

Then I don't understand why you're criticizing his project to the point of a small picture in the background?
Exactly. Even if he was hosting it still, it wouldn't affect his server if it sucked.

If you're not going to host it again, the cool thing to do would be to release it.
Of course, you could always keep it private, and hold it above others heads whenever they attempt to host something similar.
I once went to a birthday party where when the birthday kid was opening his gifts, he would open one and immediately hide it so only he could play with it. It was gay.

I would like to let it live on, I really would, but I wouldn't want someone to manage the server under my name. I have a quality reputation to uphold and I wouldn't want it tarnished if something went wrong with the server. It'd be my reputation on the line.
-Relating games development to a kids birthday party is moronic

So much drama in this single topic then some other topics in the drama section.

But good luck tho.

Sorry I can not make everybody happy but I do try no matter what though it just seems to fail.

Stop feeling like you have to tend to everyone's needs. That's impossible because some people are impossible. The first step is completely ignoring these posts and their owners:

I had too much to comment about OP, so I made a picture :DD!1

[img]http://i.imgur.com/O6heEeQ.png[/img

My opinion? This won't be great.
My opinion? This won't be great.

This won't be good.
The prime reason this will fail is becuase of the idiot who hosts it.
this looks like garbage lol
Based on what I can infer about OP, him obtaining any measurable level of success with this idea is not feasible.
Host a freebuild or a family RP or something. It's more up your alley.
if he has a staff, it most likely consists of his handicap circle-jerk

Keep going.

@ Daniel.S: I have a suggestion for you, just lock the topic and come back when you're ready to prove them wrong. This is the first mistake in mods, people create topics before they have anything and the entire mod goes downhill.

Don't get too dependant on the forums, you don't need discussion for something that hardly even exists. I still like your logo though, it's not bad. 'Block Theft Auto' doesn't really make sense though, just try 'Grand Theft Auto' or 'Grand Theft Block-o', it makes sense and flows much better.

-Relating games development to a kids birthday party is moronic
whatever you say :)

Yay! I <3 Drama! Gotten banned 2 times in the past week for it! :D

...okay?

..?

Relax guys, its natural, Furdle is scared that Daniels server will overtake him and ruin all his work. We can all calm down now.