Author Topic: Bricked My loving Phone  (Read 3343 times)

If you have one of those accidental damage/regular insurance plans, just destroy any interface ports and send it in claiming it won't turn on and you don't know what happened.

Then you can get your phone replaced for ~$100.

i've hard-bricked my phone like, twice now, but recovering it couldn't be easier

All these suggestions to commit fraud lol. How about he pays for his mistakes instead of the phone company.

If you have one of those accidental damage/regular insurance plans, just destroy any interface ports and send it in claiming it won't turn on and you don't know what happened.

Then you can get your phone replaced for ~$100.
the most the OEM would do is reflash the firmware, no replacement or anything

there are actually a stuff ton of different stock roms for each phone. They are all different even if they are the same version. Flashing the wrong one is bad.

Thing here is you can un-brick it. There's several ways, one of which might work so get at it and stop crying.

nvm he hard bricked it. gg op
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 02:23:16 PM by Blockzillahead »

I'm just gonna go ahead and forget up the micro-usb port and send it in to get a replacement.

OR should I drop it in my hot tub for an hour? Or both?

I'm just gonna go ahead and forget up the micro-usb port and send it in to get a replacement.

both

neither
tell them the truth

just don't mention rooting it.

Actually, I just found a guide that might be useful to me
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/general/fix-unbrick-lg-g3-stuck-qualcomm-hs-usb-t2933853

I'm going to try this as a last resort. Then in the hot tub it goes, after pissing into the Micro USB port
neither
tell them the truth

just don't mention rooting it.
Just curious, what do I say? Just that my phone stopped working? Then play dumb when they ask about rooting?

Attempt the unbrick, its really up to you at this point, water damage wont make it any cheaper