Author Topic: I goofed. Badly.  (Read 2716 times)

You should have pretended that your pillow pet wrote it.

You should have pretended that your pillow pet wrote it.
What?

HOPE YOU DON'T DIE LOL

gj

you may not have meant it but a lot of people would think you're just being an starfish

all i can say is what the forget were you thinking, and it's your own fault. gj.

gj

you may not have meant it but a lot of people would think you're just being an starfish

all i can say is what the forget were you thinking, and it's your own fault. gj.

He honestly meant well and it's pretty obvious. It's one of those cases where something sounded better in your head than it turned out. No need to berate him for it.

gj

hey but consider this: u can not be a complete starfish and still reply to this thread
yw for this awesome lifehack

I don't think that's the case, just absolute disappointment.
Now THAT would have gotten me a detention.
Exactly what I meant.

The people in my class even crossed out what I wrote. And when my teacher found out, she put her head in her hands, unlike a facepalm, she probably felt extremely bad after I wrote it.
but you didnt even say anything mean ppl are just butthurt when things arent sugarcoated. people dont like to deal with sad things that just happen in life. dont even worry about it

what would compel you to say that

I felt like writing "Get well soon!" wouldn't make much of a difference in the person's mood as many times as it's written.

Agreed. Seriously, OP was pretty much asking for trouble.

Agreed. Seriously, OP was pretty much asking for trouble.

Go easy on him. The guy walks around in high school with a stuffed animal. He's still learning what's socially acceptable and unacceptable.

Go easy on him. The guy walks around in high school with a stuffed animal. He's still learning what's socially acceptable and unacceptable.
Hey, that pillow pet was useful for providing warmth and rest to my head when there's nothing to do in class.

Hey, that pillow pet was useful for providing warmth and rest to my head when there's nothing to do in class.
More than a regular pillow would?

More than a regular pillow would?
Normal pillows are boring.

But to answer your question, a normal pillow would probably be more useful.

Hey OP, you sure are goofy :P