Poll

Approach?

Just be calm, Ask some questions, If you have soem things in common just go with it!
33 (78.6%)
Take my suggestion. ( Comments area )
9 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Advice, I'm not joking I need some.  (Read 6481 times)

Let's see your face, then I'll see of you should go for it.

Gain social skills.

...somehow...

When it's in Britain
Isn't face sitting and squirting illegal there too?

Isn't face sitting and squirting illegal there too?
It's not illegal to do, it's illegal to show in research. Which is especially ironic when Britain is home of one of the largest special interest clubs in the world.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:32:26 PM by the hacker »

Gain social skills.

...somehow...
I'm pretty social, It's just I moved to a new area and I know no one. Depression has made me quite serious sometimes so my social skills aren't that well right now.

clearly, your best options is to ask a lego game forum

This is a pretty uncomfortable area with me and on a forum where I'm anonymous helps.

i hate when people say this. this is the OFF-TOPIC board, it doesn't mean we're all lego fanatics over here with no common sense or knowledge

i hate when people say this. this is the OFF-TOPIC board, it doesn't mean we're all lego fanatics over here with no common sense or knowledge
thank you

Don't move too fast but don't wait too long.

My problem is I'm always too slow, because I'm so fearful of moving too fast.

Have fun deciding what's what, it's a part of life.

Look this is important pay attention, before you ask her out yoy gotta start talking to her eventually and make her know more about you and you more about her, make her trust you enough so you can ask her out, do NOT ask her out without even knowing her enough, plenty of girls won't date a random guy like this out of the blue.

Look this is important pay attention, before you ask her out yoy gotta start talking to her eventually and make her know more about you and you more about her, make her trust you enough so you can ask her out, do NOT ask her out without even knowing her enough, plenty of girls won't date a random guy like this out of the blue.
But he's That Random Guy

See, wooing her is really simple. All you need is a gold plated Segway. Come in sliding on that cool as forget Segway, and compliment her ass while your posse is in the background cheering you on and throwing Mountain Dew cans at you to boost your self esteem. She'll want the D in no time.

Look this is important pay attention, before you ask her out yoy gotta
Nope. You don't even know who the girl is, much less do you know how she feels about dating people she doesn't know well. If anything, I'd say it's more common that someone would rather date a new person than someone they were already friends with.