Poll

Approach?

Just be calm, Ask some questions, If you have soem things in common just go with it!
33 (78.6%)
Take my suggestion. ( Comments area )
9 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Advice, I'm not joking I need some.  (Read 6228 times)

I'm pretty sure brown town love is completely illegal in Canada if you're under the age of 18.
If not Canada, then BC.
Well, I'm not Canadian or live in Canada .

Well, I'm not Canadian or live in Canada .
but Ipquarx does, it was a response to him.

He was talking about something a 12 year old should know nothing about. I was just questioning it.
No you weren't, you had the same tone as him, don't even try to pass off as innocent,you and I both know you couldn't give two stuffs whether or not what he was saying is appropriate for his age, because he's said worse.

By this logic you must loveualize legos
He was talking about something a 12 year old should know nothing about. I was just questioning it.
i discovered love when i was 3 and a half years old

i discovered love when i was 3 and a half years old
Not even going to ask...

No you weren't, you had the same tone as him, don't even try to pass off as innocent,you and I both know you couldn't give two stuffs whether or not what he was saying is appropriate for his age, because he's said worse.
The worst thing I recall him saying is that Midwest furcon thing.

I thought I had a pretty normal tone.

OT: remember honesty is the best policy

The worst thing I recall him saying is that Midwest furcon thing.

I thought I had a pretty normal tone.

OT: remember honesty is the best policy

Okay guys, quit derailing the thread. Take it to PM's or Drama.

The internet is a big place you right mung.
It's not unusual for a 9 year old to learn this crap, everything is contagious.

Okay guys, quit derailing the thread. Take it to PM's or Drama.
Thank you

If you don't know your way around, why not ask her to show you around? Nice way to get to know someone.

Pro-tip: for those who think the friend zone id some imaginary figment you are wrong you just have not the experience or correct definition of the social phenomenon

stop spewing horsestuff

Pro-tip: for those who think the friend zone id some imaginary figment you are wrong you just have not the experience or correct definition of the social phenomenon

stop spewing horsestuff

Uh, sore-assed much? When a girl says "I think we should just stay friends" or something along those lines she is literally tell you she likes you enough to be your friend but doesn't find you attractive enough to forget you. There is no magical time-limit you're allowed to be friends with a girl before she'll suddenly start finding you undesirable.

unless you have a legit mental disorder such as social anxiety/phobia, you shouldn't have a problem with stuff like this. just remember the fact that women are like guys, but are more sensitive to things (ha), so don't say the wrong thing.

unless you have a legit mental disorder such as social anxiety/phobia, you shouldn't have a problem with stuff like this. just remember the fact that women are like guys, but are more sensitive to things (ha), so don't say the wrong thing.
I've suffered from Depression but nothing like a social phobia or anything. Just the thought of being shot down though :/