Author Topic: Music crash simulator 2000  (Read 1061 times)

Posting this for a banned user
Do you want to experience a crash when playing Blockland? Do you want to download 500 songs and not get to hear them because you just crashed? Then Sagacity's server is just right for you! 500 songs and a runtime error making it to where you can't spawn!
I even had all the downloads off and I still crashed!

No wonder they're banned.

Do you want to experience a crash when playing Blockland? Do you want to download 500 songs and not get to hear them because you just crashed? Then Sagacity's server is just right for you! 500 songs and a runtime error making it to where you can't spawn!
Lol

Lol this actually made me laugh xD

[size= 3pt]Posting this for a banned user[/size]
gg no re

It seems to me that your upset and you want to get your payback to this server. Write a strongly worded letter to the persons address saying "On this most auspicious of occasions, I believe you owe an apology to thyself. From the amount of songs I have downloaded to be on the server is absurd! Love Annonymous"

[si ze=3pt]Posting this for a banned user[/siz e]
this isn't allowed

i've been banned for posting for a user with a banaroo, so I'm pretty sure it's an unlisted rule

*takes out magnifying glass*
not so fast buddy. you get a chance card. OH NO. go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200

It seems to me that your upset and you want to get your payback to this server. Write a strongly worded letter to the persons address saying "On this most auspicious of occasions, I believe you owe an apology to thyself. From the amount of songs I have downloaded to be on the server is absurd! Love Annonymous"
...What?
He's posting about a server for a banned user