[Day Cycle] Moderate

Author Topic: [Day Cycle] Moderate  (Read 24239 times)

Where did you get that music for your preview video?

Also really really nice daycycle.

Where did you get that music for your preview video?

Also really really nice daycycle.
I got the music from here! http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/
Completely royalty free so monetization is an option.

And thank you for the compliment, it means a lot to me that people like my first day cycle.

If you want to find the exact song I used in the video, it's called "Anamalie."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 03:18:34 PM by Kamutog »

Wow this is great, people need to make more Day cycles, there is a lack of them.

Wow this is great, people need to make more Day cycles, there is a lack of them.
Yeah they are actually really easy to make. The sliders ingame for lighting and stuff give a number that you can directly put into a daycycle file.

In this day-cycle I actually put in a lot of notes to help somebody be able to make a day-cycle of their own.

Oh wow this is nice

Oh wow this is nice
Thanks!

Can you tell me if there is any specific part or aspect that makes it nice? I may update this daycycle.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:58:28 PM by Kamutog »

Finally real nights
all other daycycles at night its like you have night vision

Finally real nights
all other daycycles at night its like you have night vision
Those other day-cycles have "night-vision" because of light pollution. Those people probably tried to make theirs realistic as well by basing it on how a day and night is for them in real life. I did the same but I kind of live in an area where.. there isn't a lot of light-pollution at all.

Thank you for your opinion btw, glad to know some people like that the nights are pitch black.

I don't suppose you could make a day cycle based on the bedroom, could you?
Basically it's a normal daycycle but the lighting at some point is exactly like the old bedroom's lighting. Both the day and night versions, and if you wanted to, both the morning and evening add-on versions as well.
And don't have the shadows be ridiculously dark, have it like the ambient lighting on the old bedroom.

I don't suppose you could make a day cycle based on the bedroom, could you?
I could try for that but I'd need v20 which I don't exactly have.

can you make a sky like this for blockland please?

can you make a sky like this for blockland please?
A skybox and day-cycle are two different things made differently. I'm not sure how to make a skybox but I may look into it.

This dayCycle is so lovey! Love the morning sun

This dayCycle is so lovey! Love the morning sun
Thank you! It always makes me happy to see any form of constructive criticism.