Author Topic: Smoking oak leaves retake  (Read 5435 times)

Friday is my bday how do I get weed on 7th grade i wanna get high

This ones cool - a lighter will melt an empty bottle. Apparently the core of the flame for a bic lighter is a whopping 3591 degrees Fahrenheit.
holy forget really

i stand corrected lol

I'm assuming this is part of the monthly attention feeding ritual you have to do because your parents "forgot" you lived in their basement, and the moisture off the windows and your sweaty brow doesnt cut it for grub.

whats wrong with smoking oak leaves lol
they aren't really bad for you or anything. probably would just make you cough
Probably a bigger risk is the chance of inhaling burning leaf matter, as well as any fungal or bacterial cells on the leaf.
And it's the middle of winter, so he certainly wouldn't be finding Oak leaves on a tree, so he'd be picking up semi-rotted leaves off of the ground, which besides the bacteria breaking them down, could also be covered in dirt from the ground (including animal faeces) and been trodden on by who knows what.
Furthermore, oak leaves aren't normally smoked, so there's no study to know if smoking it exposes you to toxic or carcinogenic compounds.
Even clean, you don't know what it is you're putting into your body.

i now imagine you as some kind of druggie tryhard 16 year old

why would you try this anyway, seriously you would have to be 12 years old to think you would get high

Friday is my bday how do I get weed on 7th grade i wanna get high
o oh

If you die while doing this stuff Can I have your bottle so I can hit you over the head with it?

Okay so are you loving insane?

1.You smoke Oak leaves

2.You cry like a bitch because you dented your Moms Car

3.Theres something else....

4.AND then you smoke Oak leaves again...

Also your gay for your straight friend........

I hope natural selection does its work

Edit:Maybe im a little to late but hes an Annoying Stupid Attention Hore
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 03:54:18 AM by Thunderstrike »

Edit:Maybe im a little to late but hes an Annoying Stupid Attention Hore
At least he has better spelling and grammar than you do.