Block Theft Auto [Updated cover]

Author Topic: Block Theft Auto [Updated cover]  (Read 6954 times)

Honestly I don't know if I can support either person in this war, yes Furdle is being rude, but he does make good points. For instance we still don't have a basic idea of what to expect, nor any real information from Daniel. So honestly, without information, it does not look promising at all.
Trailer will be uploaded in 10 mins just adding some effects and music. The builds that are in the trailer is in the map but some scenes are not because of WIP.

At end of the trailer it will explain it all.

GTA Covers always have a helicopter in the top left corner though

EDIT: How will the radio stations work? They definitely cannot have all songs. I have Channel X in mind. Will it just have a loop of one song, like Subliminal?

EDIT: How will the radio stations work? They definitely cannot have all songs. I have Channel X in mind. Will it just have a loop of one song, like Subliminal?
channel X makes me vomit. i hate hopping in a car and hearing "MY WAR, BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF THEMMMM!!"

channel X makes me vomit. i hate hopping in a car and hearing "MY WAR, BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF THEMMMM!!"
YOU SAY, THAT YOU'RE MY FRIEND
BUT YOU'RE, ONE OF THEM, ONE OF THEM

I got them off the GTA V website where they play a little radio station and it sounds good when looped

I hope you prove me wrong, but I could see this turning into a deathmatch. Will there be any terrain to explore or just a flat city?

THEY'RE loving WITH ME SUBLIMINALLY