date of joining BL?

Author Topic: date of joining BL?  (Read 4650 times)

Had demo/shared a key for lan play for years prior before I got my key, which was the 28th of May in 2013

april 2014
if i joined when i saw this in 2009 i'd be as bad rep as maxx

i dont know.

i remember when 40k IDs were noobs

inb4somebodycomesinandsays2ka renoobs

i remember when 40k IDs were noobs

Pff. I remember when 10ks were considered ridiculously high. Hell, I clearly remember when 8ks were noobs. Damn I've been here a long time.

Still can't find my date.

Joined in early 2014

I had the demo since late 2008

I'm giving a +1 for the demo, as it felt like I had so much I could do even though I didn't even buy it yet.

Officially bought the game on November 24, 2009
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 05:57:34 PM by SBG »

Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Had the demo at early 2012

I don't think any of you are thinking correctly- I'm asking if there was some sort of program I could use to find my date of joining. I didn't ask you guys when YOU joined...

didn't realize that, title mislead me

oops

I don't think any of you are thinking correctly- I'm asking if there was some sort of program I could use to find my date of joining. I didn't ask you guys when YOU joined...
you should change the title, then

Sometime in May, 2012. I shared a key with my bro around a month after he got his key, so I don't have an exact date. I got my own key on September 22, 2012.

oh oops

basically the best way is to be check the email you got from the BL store when you bought your key. If you don't have that, your best bet is probably to just guess.[citation needed]

Older than many current BL users