→ Alien Block SHUTDOWN ←

Poll

Server Goals

New trailer
Server Speed (F.P.S)
Newer photos
Donating V.I.P Treatment

Author Topic: → Alien Block SHUTDOWN ←  (Read 24000 times)

Dosn't matter, Blue will have it all over when he comes back on, For now you guys need to seriously cut it out with the flame.

EDIT: For now, Im going to take a load off over at my BL Server, Buh-Bye.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 10:33:50 AM by Matz36 »

Sorry everyone, I was just bored at the time. I was going to change it back anyways a few days later when I had the time. It does though flatter me that you all care so much about it. You all deserve a cookie for your support. (:  :cookie:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 11:14:16 AM by blueeyesjt1 »

if that matz guy is an admin i have REALLY low hopes for this being any good now

if that matz guy is an admin i have REALLY low hopes for this being any good now

Hey, Matz36 is a really good admin on the server. I've tried to teach him a few things along the way. He's becoming a lot better of an admin than at first.

Hey, Matz36 is a really good admin on the server. I've tried to teach him a few things along the way. He's becoming a lot better of an admin than at first.
if he is your idea of a good admin i have no hope left for this server

But seriously, he has to stop:
- Putting that random ascii stuff in the title
- Bolt everything out
- Signing his posts

Thanks blue, that means alot.

if he is your idea of a good admin i have no hope left for this server
Wrong, I helped make most of the props currently in the map. (Enough for a nice prop museum.)
I helped blue with some of the bugs we were having trouble with. (Ex. Alien getting stuck in the vents)
You sir, are killing the potential of a great server. Really disappointing.

you actually are lmao

Wrong, I helped make most of the props currently in the map. (Enough for a nice prop museum.)
I helped blue with some of the bugs we were having trouble with. (Ex. Alien getting stuck in the vents)
ok then, so you built those nasty looking 'props' in the trailer?

i already said that the build was not great at all and is very spammy with it's ramps, making the brickcount a LOT higher then it needs to be, you can see a ton of lines and the walls have a ton of unnecessary walls that look like you threw 3 different colors together and just slapped different shaped ramps together too.

also, again with this 'beta so bugs' crap. if vents were STRAIGHT LINES the alien wouldn't be getting caught in them. this is even worse then what the overall build quality is showing.

i don't judge builds as much but when you start acting like what you made is the greatest around when it's not even close to it, then you make such a bad example of any other admin and the server itself, no one is going to want to join. you've constantly licked op's shoes and constantly said 'ogm so good!!! best around!!!!!' which gives even more of a bad example of the server.

all i'm doing is pointing out reasons that this will not be a quality server, you keep making them and it's glaringly obvious.

you could start by removing the unnecessary attention grabbing in the title.

if vents were STRAIGHT LINES the alien wouldn't be getting caught in them.

all i'm doing is pointing out reasons that this will not be a quality server, you keep making them and it's glaringly obvious.
First of all, The vents are in straight lines *Facepalm* Its the corners were working on, we already have found a solution though,
Thanks for your feedback anyways, It helps the server.

The Alien Block game is coming out sooner than expected. We're almost done with the map detailing and sound FX's!