→ Alien Block SHUTDOWN ←

Poll

Server Goals

New trailer
Server Speed (F.P.S)
Newer photos
Donating V.I.P Treatment

Author Topic: → Alien Block SHUTDOWN ←  (Read 24037 times)

→ this is even worse than the autism blocks ←
Not really. People didn't like the blocks because they were big and annoying, these are barely noticeable.

Not really. People didn't like the blocks because they were big and annoying, these are barely noticeable.
It shows that he's willing to defy the community after they ask him many many times over some silly little thing because he's just GOTTA have it there.

Guys. This argument is worse that Roblox. They argue over admins and how the game looks. You are literally arguing over a title...  

Guys. This argument is worse that Roblox. They argue over admins and how the game looks. You are literally arguing over a title...  
Yeah, everyone wants him to change it, and it's just a title, so why doesn't he change it?

Yeah, everyone wants him to change it, and it's just a title, so why doesn't he change it?
You answered your own question.

i don't give a stuff if its over the title, other stuff listed in this topic is unacceptable

I love you all so much xD

banned!!
im just stating that it looks like he is trying to be nice as possible, while everyone is stuffting on him, especially nal.

im just stating that it looks like he is trying to be nice as possible, while everyone is stuffting on him, especially nal.

Honno understands. :P

yeah well its nice if you read the topic and see why i am
Honno understands. :P
quit playing victim you piece of stuff

Jeez Nal what did you shove up your ass. Stop being such an starfish.