Author Topic: things in public schools that piss you off  (Read 21703 times)

stupid mondays =/=mondays
the way youre talking in your little blockguy pissed off way implies youre using "mondays" as a derogatory word
sorry  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i can't call black people mondays?
i'm not using it in a derogatory sense ffs
That's like calling asian people "chinks", but claiming you aren't using it in a derogatory sense.

i can't call black people mondays?
i'm not using it in a derogatory sense ffs
Nobody gives two stuffs what YOU THINK the definition of "monday" is.

What 99 percent of the forums think is that "monday" is a hateful, derogatory term for a black person filled with contempt.

Orange download show print review while the reply warns? Oh, that means "blockguy in a loving idiot" in the way I'm using it. Sorry.

Lmao it's a loving word, and if you get upset by reading it off of the Internet, you really need to go outside.

Lmao it's a loving word, and if you get upset by reading it off of the Internet, you really need to go outside.
Says the one whos super tribal lmaoooo

not gonna lie kinda upset how stupid and ignorant some people are ya got me
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 09:16:58 PM by SlayerZ99 »

ill make sure to call sheep and block worthless crackers from now on
hey, im not meaning it in a bad sense :)

but loving seriously, just saying that you dont mean it in a derogatory sense is like saying that someone shouldnt get mad if you just randomly flip them off if you dont actually mean it
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 09:18:59 PM by Epicduke »

ill make sure to call sheep and block worthless crackers from now on
i'm cool with that

if your "not" going to use monday in a derogatory way then put a loving a on the end of it

Says the one whos super tribal lmaoooo

not gonna lie kinda upset how stupid and ignorant some people are ya got me
You're acting like I walk down the street, calling out every African American.
If you're going around, harassing people or whatever, I sure as hell wouldn't have a problem using the term.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 09:22:31 PM by Sheepocalypse »

it is written in blood
no stopping now
adding this to my sig

never forget

You're acting like I walk down the street, calling out every African American.
If you're going around, harassing people or whatever, I sure as hell wouldn't have a problem using the term.
You said it yourself I'm not claiming you do anything

Once this starfish senior ran by me and slapped me at my locker, laughed and ran off. I called him a cuntbag because that's the first thing that came to mind