Author Topic: things in public schools that piss you off  (Read 20871 times)

I'm here to get an education, not to forget around and socialize. The other kids can die in a fire for all I care.

Someone's an antisocial douchebag.

why would it matter if someone's cheating off your paper
it doesn't affect you at all

why would it matter if someone's cheating off your paper
it doesn't affect you at all
For some people it's more that they don't want their hard work being copied by a person that didn't do stuff.

I'm here to get an education, not to forget around and socialize. The other kids can die in a fire for all I care.
wow you're so cool.

Someone's an antisocial douchebag.
that me xDDDD ur so funy haah xDDDDD

Kids who talk like that while in class. You're in school, talk like you've half a brain, if you'd be so kind.
And yes, I'm an antisocial douche, but if you went to my school, you'd be an alcoholic.
For some people it's more that they don't want their hard work being copied by a person that didn't do stuff.
That's why you test in separate rooms.
Or that's just because I'm autistic and they dont want me messing up other tests. I'm not sure anymore.

theres these 2 fat forgets who literally loving walk side by side and fill 2/3 of the loving hallway making it insanely difficult to get to class

not really a problem with just public schools probably but still annoying af
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:09:42 PM by Echoes »

I hate how's there's these people in class who think they're funny and acting idiotic to annoy the teacher and making jokes too also acting like they're smart.

that me xDDDD ur so funy haah xDDDDD

Kids who talk like that while in class. You're in school, talk like you've half a brain, if you'd be so kind.
I'm unsure if this is a reply to my comment or if you're simply listing another thing that pisses you off.

If it's a reply to my comment: I wasn't trying to be funny, what you said was an antisocial and starfish thing to say. Also, if you don't like people speaking in extreme sarcasm then you probably shouldn't do it yourself.

And yes, I'm an antisocial douche, but if you went to my school, you'd be an alcoholic.

You failed to qualify this at all so I have no idea what you mean by it. Why would I be an alcoholic? Are you implying that the kids at your school are so intolerable that I would end up drinking myself to oblivion every day to get through the day? Or are you saying that there's an abundance of alcoholics at your school and that I would simply fit into their clique? There's a million reasons I might be an alcoholic and you specified none of them.

Not to mention "I may be X but you're Y" is an invalid retort.

I'm unsure if this is a reply to my comment or if you're simply listing another thing that pisses you off.

If it's a reply to my comment: I wasn't trying to be funny, what you said was an antisocial and starfish thing to say. Also, if you don't like people speaking in extreme sarcasm then you probably shouldn't do it yourself.

You failed to qualify this at all so I have no idea what you mean by it. Why would I be an alcoholic? Are you implying that the kids at your school are so intolerable that I would end up drinking myself to oblivion every day to get through the day? Or are you saying that there's an abundance of alcoholics at your school and that I would simply fit into their clique? There's a million reasons I might be an alcoholic and you specified none of them.

Not to mention "I may be X but you're Y" is an invalid retort.

First off: Holy stuff, you're good at writing.
Second off: You're right, I should've specified, but forget it, I live by the river. I meant that if you went to my school, you'd need to get blitzed every night to deal with the migraines.
Third off: I wasn't being sarcastic, I meant students who sit there and talk like they're a meme.
Fourth off: I'm saying this because you seem to be the most intelligent person here: Sorry for being an ass.

Teachers who push the 'back in my day' bullstuff.
Yes, when you were my age, you had to worry about the soviet union dropping atomic bombs on your head, I know. We arn't at war, quit acting like it.

Teachers who push 'social interactions' with other kids.

Teachers who push 'social interactions' and then get pissy when you talk to other students.
I sincerely hope you die in a car accident.

Teachers who scream at you for not following the vague instructions they give you.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:21:10 PM by Naked Human »

Whats important is what im going to do
And that is get banned?

Also I hate all the stupid crackers and white trash acting a fool in my classes

And that is get banned?
Well maybe I should do a smaller font :/