0 (0%)
3/10
1 (4.3%)
2/10
0 (0%)
1/10
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: A Light Tank  (Read 1757 times)

With some Suggestions from my other tank builds I have made a new tank with a light tank in mind. I mostly built it around a BT-6 and BT-7 but I added some of my own ideas, This build was originally going to have an interior but I said "screw it" and made it without a player sized interior, it is player proportion but the inside isn't.

Features:
1 width cannon
Internal MG
External MG
1 width track
Slanted front armor
engine vent
Crew hatch

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:11:02 AM by ThatRandomGuy »

scaled too small to be a real tank i think, but well done nonetheless. really got that tiger/sherman feel of wwii tanks.
shame it uses a lot of non-default bricks.

edit: the new picture shows the scale better: it looks quite good, though maybe a tad undersized. i do get that its true to wwii tank sizes, but fitting three to four blockheads inside the tank in my mind is a struggle.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 05:47:11 PM by Conan »

scaled too small to be a real tank i think, but well done nonetheless. really got that tiger/sherman feel of wwii tanks.
shame it uses a lot of non-default bricks.
I might do a build using nothing but default bricks but it would kinda look funky in my opinion

Blockhead-to-tank comparison, For a light tank in mind I believe I hit the bulls-eye in size

Tis looks really good, I like the detail on it while still making it fit the game.

You should do something with this and that old Build Your Own Vehicle addon thing

You should do something with this and that old Build Your Own Vehicle addon thing
Once I find it I may build a humvee.

Reminds me of the M24 Chaffe

Compared to your previous builds this tank has really high quality, keep on workin

imo the top is a bit flat

A bit spammy in my opinion. You should use different varieties of bricks to make it look better while giving detail.

Its nice, but the machine gun should probably go forward a bit. Also, something with the gun is off... It could probably be a tad longer, and painted all green. Otherwise, very cool. A great addition to a build to add life to it

Oh, and a way to make it less spammy is to use print plates. Happy building!