Author Topic: State of the Union address - barack obongo  (Read 9622 times)

kek

"im so edgy for kekking at this guy's statement! so 3l1t3!!11!!!"

guys im a bit confused do these democrats and republicans sit wherever they want or do they have assigned groupings
if they do pls draw a diagram
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:05:38 PM by Quote Story »

brought back oil to our own country and our own oil production
His actions influence the price of gas very little

"im so edgy for kekking at this guy's statement! so 3l1t3!!11!!!"
No you're just hilariously stupid for thinking that Obama had anything to do with the gas prices.

No you're just hilariously stupid for thinking that Obama had anything to do with gas.

okay

brought back oil to our own country and our own oil production
I'm laaaughing at youuuuu

gas prices down
Wrong, this is from the new high in US and OPEC oil production, which Obama has nothing to do with; ever hear of Capitalism?
got osama
forget you and everyone else like you who says this. All Obama did was sign a piece of paper authorizing our SEAL's to go in. The real people who got him is the intelligence community and the Navy SEAL's.
and has grade A charm and humor.
Because this has gotten us to loving far. lel gon laugh Putin to death. Our president is a spineless pusillanimous individual, he continues to reduce our nuclear weapon capability while Russia and China continue to modernize their own, reduce our Army to Pre-WWII levels, and has absolutely no respect for our allies.

Obama is a tumor that needs to be cut off.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:14:08 PM by Clear Glass »

Or i dunno

pat him on his head when is presidency is over and never call him back again?

Because this has gotten us to loving far. lel gon laugh Putin to death. Our president is a spineless pusillanimous individual, he continues to reduce our nuclear weapon capability while Russia and China continue to modernize their own, reduce our military to Pre-WWII levels, and has absolutely no respect for our allies.

what the forget
' reduce our military to Pre-WWII levels' i think you're overexaggerating there a bit pal, and it just makes almost your entire post look ridiculous

guys im a bit confused do these democrats and republicans sit wherever they want or do they have assigned groupings
if they do pls draw a diagram
it's basically this

what the forget
' reduce our military to Pre-WWII levels' i think you're overexaggerating there a bit pal
no he gave all the guns and tanks to CIA. that's what this whole "benghazicare" thing is about. i think.

If we need more army funding, just get Badspot to give the US the money glass spent on alts

what the forget
' reduce our military to Pre-WWII levels' i think you're overexaggerating there a bit pal, and it just makes almost your entire post look ridiculous
I meant Army troop levels, my bad.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/24/us/politics/pentagon-plans-to-shrink-army-to-pre-world-war-ii-level.html?_r=0

He was a better public speaker than bush. The presidents really don't do much other than make speeches, talk to foreign people who make speeches, and approve and disapprove of bills. Kind of an over glorified job if you ask me.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:19:42 PM by Harm94 »

Wrong, this is from the new high in US and OPEC oil production, which Obama has nothing to do with; ever hear of Capitalism?forget you and everyone else like you who says this. All Obama did was sign a piece of paper authorizing our SEAL's to go in. The real people who got him is the intelligence community and the Navy SEAL's.Because this has gotten us to loving far. lel gon laugh Putin to death. Our president is a spineless pusillanimous individual, he continues to reduce our nuclear weapon capability while Russia and China continue to modernize their own, reduce our military to Pre-WWII levels, and has absolutely no respect for our allies.

Well, if people can blame him for bad things that aren't caused by him, then I can blame him for good things.

but in all seriousness, he's not a bad president. He has improved international relations. And despite all the lies and conspiracies that are thrown at him he maintains a loving composure. Also, having charm and whit plays a good impact on him in a sense that it does make him more enjoyable. He's no worse than bush, or bush jr. or nixon, or any other president before him. He's done a good job with what little he can actually do.

and on the issue of nuclear weapons: yes, its horrible that he's trying to reduce the pointlessly powerful weapons that cause more harm than good to the environment. We don't need nuclear weapons. And while I know other countries are going to continue to make them, that doesn't mean we should. Besides, we have defenses against nuclear attacks that don't require us to have nukes.

and for our army, quality of quantity. As the use of drones increases, the need for soldiers goes down. Thus resulting in less soldier casualties.