Author Topic: jmorra79 - Impersonating me on Steam (Not related to Blockland)  (Read 4310 times)

And now I noticed that the "Who gives a stuff thing" has screwed me over. And I cannot remember how to delete posts and repost it in better words. So damn.

I haven't seen anything about this recently. Jmorra is one of my steam friends. Met him a while ago on ?Sir Info?'s server. I'm going to ask him a little more about this. But I doubt that he did that. It doesn't seem like he would.
My server - the place where everyone meets everybody

Buddy, who gives a stuff? The dude just wants to be your friend again but now you are making a drama out of it. That sir is total bullstuff and not worth it.
Isn't impersonating someone the worst way of getting someone to be your friend again?

Buddy, who gives a stuff? The dude just wants to be your friend again but now you are making a drama out of it. That sir is total bullstuff and not worth it.
its ok its not a permanent ban

rip

Impersonating someone as a joke is a bad idea anyway.

And would you mind telling everyone why you blocked him?

And now I noticed that the "Who gives a stuff thing" has screwed me over. And I cannot remember how to delete posts and repost it in better words. So damn.
I hope being aware of your mistakes spares you

And would you mind telling everyone why you blocked him?
I blocked him because he was being annoying. He gets mad, begs me to play games, etc. He also follows me around on Blockland trying to get my to unblock him. This made me unfriend him at one point so he would stop, but I later on decided to refriend him on Steam.

What I meant by "the whole bushido thing" was that a while back jmorra tried to make me go on a server that has Bushido as an admin (I forgot the server name) and make Bushido unban jmorra. I can't get the chat log of that occurring, as it was automatically removed.

So he is a 19 year old that acts like a 4 year old?

What I meant by "the whole bushido thing" was that a while back jmorra tried to make me go on a server that has Bushido as an admin (I forgot the server name) and make Bushido unban jmorra. I can't get the chat log of that occurring, as it was automatically removed.
I'm gonna bet that he'll have another outburst soon enough