Author Topic: AFRO NINJA 3579 stuffposting autist  (Read 23437 times)

well that stuff i actually enjoyed you people taking stuff about me it was funny i just posted it to bump the topic .. but now its annoying as hell because its filling my email with notifications so like i said move on

well that stuff i actually enjoyed you people taking stuff about me it was funny i just posted it to bump the topic .. but now its annoying as hell because its filling my email with notifications so like i said move on
Turn off notifications. And stop telling us to move on, no one is clinging to it. You just need to watch what you post.

lol how dafuq do i do that.

Oh my god this guy makes me seem like a fricken genius

yeah your right i just post thing on a forum not all of this notify stuff..........

im loving stupid its at the bottom of the thread

well that stuff i actually enjoyed you people taking stuff about me it was funny i just posted it to bump the topic

So...

You're trying to dig a reaction out of people? If you were speaking in my native tongue, I'd probably understand you better.

So...

You're trying to dig a reaction out of people? If you were speaking in my native tongue, I'd probably understand you better.

everyone in this thread looks extremely handicapped

i LOVE YOU HODOT

you want me to change just because i read a few guys/girls post? really now

i have been posting in the off topic .. there i don't need rules or people behind screens telling me what to post or say
its not like i have been disturbing the block-land only thread with my "stuffposting"

you think that im a immature handicap you should see how much the word monday has appeared in the other post

Yep you tried to recover and you just dug yourself deeper.

I feel as though you are too lucky badspot hasn't dropped the hammer.

Just because we look like it doesn't mean we are....

cri..

your right i am lucky but still i "lurked" for about 10hrs thats why i said move on -_-
you want me to change just because i read a few guys/girls post? really now

i have been posting in the off topic .. there i don't need rules or people behind screens telling me what to post or say
its not like i have been disturbing the block-land only thread with my "stuffposting"

you think that im a immature handicap you should see how much the word monday has appeared in the other post

The reason you should lurk is so you could you actually fit well in the community and not make any big mistakes. It pays off in the long run and 10 hours is not enough I'm talking about months of lurking.

Now you're not an immature handicap, but at this rate you are going to be known as one. Like really you're going to need to make a strong shift if you want to be respect and these type of posts aren't helping.

What's with the grip you have right now.

-Sigh-

your unteachable
I give up
please, improve or get banned
that's all I can say to you now

NOEDIT
I cant tell if your trolling
or trying to be stupid
I suggest you stop posting for not 10 hours, but 10 months
That might help you learn