Author Topic: ItemStorage Prevents Messages  (Read 487 times)

I have been having a problem with Item Storage mod. Whenever I spawn or I am killed/commit Self Delete, there are no messages.

Here is a console.log of me starting up a server with nothing but default add-ons and System_ItemStorage.

I'd like you to do a few things so we can help debug the problem:
1. Start a server with no addons whatsoever, type trace(1); into the console. After that, play normally for a bit. Save the console log into another folder.
2. Start up the game with just the item storage mod, type trace(1); into the console. After that, play normally for a bit. Save the console log into the same folder as the other one.
3. Name them appropriately, like "without itemstorage" and "with itemstorage"
4. Upload them both.

I'd like you to do a few things so we can help debug the problem:
1. Start a server with no addons whatsoever, type trace(1); into the console. After that, play normally for a bit. Save the console log into another folder.
2. Start up the game with just the item storage mod, type trace(1); into the console. After that, play normally for a bit. Save the console log into the same folder as the other one.
3. Name them appropriately, like "without itemstorage" and "with itemstorage"
4. Upload them both.

sorry to waste your time, but apparently it's a coding error in item storage and that's all there is to it. sorry to waste your guys' time.