im starting to remember why i don't play this game anymore

Author Topic: im starting to remember why i don't play this game anymore  (Read 2673 times)

Maybe he banned yu on accident?

I just don't want to explain this in the full way that I could without cussing out a storm...

blockheads
five year olds that play steam and cant afford minecraft

Though I have never been to a server with bad administrators (surprisingly and lucky for me), I have heard multiple accounts of bad administrators which is for one thing bringing down the game. There has been a lack of really good severs and game modes and other features on this game, and Badspot rarely updates it. I suggest that going to small severs like those is your best option. Most good severs are where most players are (in my opinion). Some of the severs I go on are listed here: Glass's Fort Wars (for hardcore players only), Pecon7's Boss Battles (Just called Boss's Battles in-game), and Zapk's minigolf (which is a really relaxing and interesting minigolf gamemode continually being updated. It plays out really well, despite a few glitches). Now, you do not have to join these servers, and you can probably make a private server and do freebuild with your friends if you want, or try making a new server with a new concept, or gamemode, all on your own. That is what I would suggest.

Though I have never been to a server with bad administrators (surprisingly and lucky for me), I have heard multiple accounts of bad administrators which is for one thing bringing down the game. There has been a lack of really good severs and game modes and other features on this game, and Badspot rarely updates it. I suggest that going to small severs like those is your best option. Most good severs are where most players are (in my opinion). Some of the severs I go on are listed here: Glass's Fort Wars (for hardcore players only), Pecon7's Boss Battles (Just called Boss's Battles in-game), and Zapk's minigolf (which is a really relaxing and interesting minigolf gamemode continually being updated. It plays out really well, despite a few glitches). Now, you do not have to join these servers, and you can probably make a private server and do freebuild with your friends if you want, or try making a new server with a new concept, or gamemode, all on your own. That is what I would suggest.

i always wanted to make a Tower defense game....remake a map from Starcraft for the map i can get it half working then...lives are the broblem

There is your problem
jesus christ how is this not bannable

jesus christ how is this not bannable
Because suddenly its okay when its used in dramas about Family RPs.

the way i see it this wasn't the games fault, it was because of the server's host. try again at a different server, you're likely to find some bad apples now and then.