i'm sorry

Author Topic: i'm sorry  (Read 2335 times)

The forums don't have time your needy attention whoring bull stuff.

If you just shut up and left no one would have cared. Instead you'll be remembered as a dumb ass.

alright, i'm just gonna be straight forward

i felt like leaving this morning (well, I thought I did) because i thought that i didn't need you guys no more, and that I had who i needed

i made a horrible mistake, i was too addicted and i didn't really have much other places to discuss what I do all the time and places to get help from

i realize that i forgeted up, a lot right now, and i'm just gonna say that i really forgeted up and i'm sorry.

this isn't probably gonna get me out of being banned, but if you can see this badspot, just give me another chance

i'm not even attention whoring right now, this is my current feelings on this situation

wow uh
bye anyway i guess

The forums don't have time your needy attention whoring bull stuff.

If you just shut up and left no one would have cared. Instead you'll be remembered as a dumb ass.
Wow, you're being a total richard right now.

KILLERCOP WHY

YOU COULD'VE SURVIVED

So he  tried to trade being "goodbye post" banned for "wah wah I'm sorry sympathy post" banned. Can't say I'm going to miss him.

finally

sheesh i thought he'd never leave lol

while i am indifferent to killer. dont give a forget either way;

i am a huuuuge fan of never forgiving people for anything. feeling bad about something dosnt excuse it, and people shouldnt have to treat you as such.

wow
that was a pretty big richard move

if i get banned then honestly just forget you
Enless you have some self asteem... People are going to say stuff about this comment, That is what they do, But if you want to come on the forums telling everyone to just "forget you"? Well they are not gonna d-, Okay they are already doing it, But still!

god damn it i was gonna say leave him alone but nope.
2late

wow
that was a pretty big richard move

if i get banned then honestly just forget you
rip rep