Author Topic: What is the worst thing you found in your friend's history  (Read 3162 times)

My friend circle and I were hanging out outside of class, and some of us went to buy some drink at the supermarket next to our school.
Once we got back, the other part of the friend circle was gone, but their laptops weren't. And one of our friend's their laptop was unlocked.

Since I saw that she had Spoofy turned on, I decided to play YMCA - Village people, and just leave it at that. Not going to intrude privacy or be a richard and change a wallpaper.
My friend though, decided to grab the opportunity and go into her Chrome history.
First search tag "research". No results. However, my friend was confident.
Second search tag "love".

Oh man, let me tell you about what Google Searches we found.
"lovey clothing for fat chicks"
"lovey clothing that will get you laid"
"How to get laid"
And all along the like.

It was so awkward to see like, real desperate things like that, that my friend and I had to step outside for a second to just, catch up.
What a reality check, I still feel bad for her.
Especially since we went to her 16th birthday party where everyone got really drunk. I wonder if those searches of that were from before that?
It makes me feel even weirder, since she is also one of the girls I "friendzoned". She like-liked me, but sadly with a lot of girls, I didn't like-like her back.
What if she thought she was going to have a shot with drunk me? I'm probably getting ahead of myself here, but shudders.
When she got back we claimed we only had turned on YMCA, which she believed, but she was really irritated.

My friend is a richard.

Wow Richard is a jerk

I have never gone through my friend's history

Wow Richard is a jerk

I have never gone through my friend's history

He tried doing it with me once, my laptop is connected with my desktop, so they have the same history.
I caught him as he was about to look up things about my depression and the things I say about it.
He got a very stern talking to after that.

A gay beastiality research website. I went to type in Gmail on his computer, the site came up because it started with a G.

haven't checked mine

depending on the friend it's either going to be inappropriate or extremely cutesy or homestuck related

haven't checked mine

depending on the friend it's either going to be inappropriate or extremely cutesy or homestuck related
Man I want to date a homestuck geek (WHAT)

Man I want to date a homestuck geek (WHAT)

well I'm not dating her

but

she seems to like me back well enough

Man I want to date a homestuck geek

Why? All homestuck geeks do is die several times for no justifiable reasons while making a bunch of lame jokes and preforming small tasks over a long period of time

guys stop derailing the topic and talk about the worst thing you found in your friend's history, anyways

One time I was in my friend's history when i suddenly found: "Scat research" "Child research" "Rape Pics" etc.

all were in google images

Why? All homestuck geeks do is die several times for no justifiable reasons while making a bunch of lame jokes and preforming small tasks over a long period of time

the person I'm talking about barely talks about homestuck, she just knows it very well

otherwise she's just a regular science nerd

One time I was in my friend's history when i suddenly found: "Scat research" "Child research" "Rape Pics" etc.
no you didn't

Because internet culture is pretty much a must for me, otherwise everything will be really boring.
But I can't have relationships anyways because of my self sabotaging abandonment fear, other anxieties and uh, my depression just making me really not relationship material.

e621 and a bunch of unmentionable tags

Not anything to do with search history, but one time I was watching some gaming stream by an acquaintance and the guy forgot to stop recording and went on to open up a bunch of furry research before he freaked the forget out and shut off the stream

it was embarrassing and people learned a lot of things

But I can't have relationships anyways because of my self sabotaging abandonment fear, other anxieties and uh, my depression just making me really not relationship material.

In order to love somebody you must first love yourself, they say