Author Topic: how ron paul was cheated out of the presidency  (Read 1370 times)

he seems more like a constitutionalist libertarian.
but being republican must have just been a career decision to remain relevant XD
They probably wouldn't have even recognized him if he wasn't part of the two "main" parties. I think he chose republican because he was a baby doctor in Texas, which I assume he is pro-life.

Anyone who makes a cameo in Atlas Shrugged is not a voice I would want to follow. Ron Paul got coverage when he was in the GOP primary but he didn't win it did he?
He had the most votes in the GOP primary but they completely excluded him. Again, the media.

What it looks like is that Ron Paul would've been the best president we have had since JFK.
He would have wanted us to stop sniffing into other people affairs. He said that the reason people hate us is because we always intervene in their wars (for oil).

He sounded like he had a mind. A mind young people like you and I could follow.
But he was cheated out of it by the media. No one nationally knew who he was because the media didn't cover him. They only covered Mitt.
Exactly. Ron Paul wouldn't let the secret societies happen (bilderburg, illuminati, etc), and he wouldn't let the U.S go snooping in other countries affairs. He wanted to protect our borders, defend our nation, and live in a peaceful era. Of course the money hungry government officials would never let this happen. It's pretty sad actually.

Ron Paul got coverage when he was in the GOP primary but he didn't win it did he?
They gave him way less air time than the other candidates because they want someone who follows their agenda

getting picked as party candidate has zero to do with citizen choice lol.
polls run, and ron won every time, but those are just meaningless polls. the gop pick who they want.
they clearly just need another talking head to push their agendas, they dont give a forget what americans ask for.

If he runs in 2016 I might just vote for the man.

XD
everything else you said is completely legitimate
but bisjac
i thought you were above this

If he runs in 2016 I might just vote for the man.
no he retired and said we're screwed

but bisjac
What is that supposed to mean? He's above what? Because he supports Ron Paul? Because he knows the current government is corrupt? Just wow.

no he retired and said we're screwed
His son Rand is running in 2016.

What is that supposed to mean? He's above what? Because he supports Ron Paul? Because he knows the current government is corrupt? Just wow.
yeah, alright, gothboy is definitely rusing us.

His son Rand is running in 2016.
But Rand Paul is terrible...

But Rand is terrible...
Yeah he doesn't really seem like the political type, but if he gets in, I would assume Ron would be doing some stuff in the background for him (being his dad and all)

but bisjac
XD is bisjac's calling card