Author Topic: Flat or Progressive Income Tax?  (Read 2868 times)

privatization
Yes, let's privatize our military.
Let's privatize our public schools and make free education not-so-free.

You are an idiot.

We also need money for...our military.
lol
military spending is the #1 thing we need to cut

Yes, let's privatize our military.
Let's privatize our public schools and make free education not-so-free.

You are an idiot.
My lord you might be the dumbest

Our military spending is extraordinary. Private companies can work as protection. Militias and such. We have no reason to deal with the affairs of other countries and we should work on protecting ourselves.

Private schools can overtake public schools and can be paid for with the money people aren't wasting on taxes. A grown ass man who is far past having to go to school shouldn't have to pay taxes to help people go to school.

A grown ass man who is far past having to go to school shouldn't have to pay taxes to help people go to school.
Yes because poor people should totally be forced to stay poor because they cant afford education
10/10 logic

Yes because poor people should totally be forced to stay poor because they cant afford education
10/10 logic
pitch up a farm and grow some crops instead of being dumb

my dads home town started to privatize everything
turns out everything turned into stuff

I don't understand how anyone can support a flat tax. The heavily rich could survive on %1 of their current income. Why should they be taxed the same as someone who needs every bit of it? It's handicapped.

Not that America's progressive tax is great-- but in concept a flat tax is unfair and dumb.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 11:17:38 PM by McZealot »

pitch up a farm and grow some crops instead of being dumb
where are they going to get the land from though

money is kinda needed to buy land and crop equipment

also literally where are they going to get enough land from outside of hauling up seabed

« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:51:40 AM by Maxwell. »

I don't understand how anyone can support a flat tax. The heavily rich could survive on %1 of their current income. Why should they be taxed the same as someone who needs every bit of it? It's handicapped.

Not that America's progressive tax is great-- but in concept a flat tax is unfair and dumb.
yes you should be penalized for being successful

where are they going to get the land from though
money is kinda needed to buy land and crop equipment
just find some government owned nature and become one with civil disobedience

yes you should be penalized for being successful
No-- it's simply logical to take the money people don't need and give it to the people that do need it. Will $5000 make a bigger difference to a billionaire or a homeless man?

My lord you might be the dumbest

Our military spending is extraordinary. Private companies can work as protection. Militias and such. We have no reason to deal with the affairs of other countries and we should work on protecting ourselves.

Private schools can overtake public schools and can be paid for with the money people aren't wasting on taxes. A grown ass man who is far past having to go to school shouldn't have to pay taxes to help people go to school.

Military spending is extraordinary--- so stop spending money on the military. Cut it down to 5% and it will still be larger than most countries. Why would you hire private companies?

Private schools are handicapped. They don't have much government regulation, and that is a very bad thing. Americans do not need to be educated on how Satan created dinosaur bones. I think taxes should be higher; they are a good thing IMO if applied properly.

I don't care if the government takes my money, if they grant people free health care, education, and support the poor. The best countries in the world have the highest taxes.

No-- it's simply logical to take the money people don't need and give it to the people that do need it. Will $5000 make a bigger difference to a billionaire or a homeless man?
taxes are a percent, not a set amount. and homeless people don't do taxes. and they don't deserve money for being homeless.

and they don't deserve money for being homeless.
So they should just stay homeless forever?