Author Topic: Kitty0706 is dead (read page 3)  (Read 31022 times)

That is from Tom and Jerry, dumby.
That joke went so far over your head its ridiculous.

RIP, I liked his videos.
Same, I loved the "Elliot goes to school" videos, I laughed so damn hard at them.

I want to cry right now.

It's a shame he passed away from a bone marrow transplant that was supposed to help his Leukemia. Just another reason why I don't trust hospitals. This kid could have possibly been saved from cannabis extracts, or at least had a better fighting chance for survival.

Stupid doctors.

you're totally right bro. i had this rad epiphany when i was skating yesterday, like, instead of going to doctors and stuff? why don't we just totally rip the bong? like wouldn't that be sick? like blaze it dude. doctors can't even 360 flip on a movedeck

Are there any alternatives to Kitty0706? His channel seems one of a kind.

You can't replace Kitty, never. Damn I'm going to miss it.

dasboschitt is similar but not the same

dasboschitt is similar but not the same

No. His videos actually MAKE SENSE and have somewhat of a grasp on reality, while Kitty0706 videos are hilariously nonsensical.

Does DasBoSchitt have Commander Shepard riding(standing) ontop of a bike and shooting bullets from his fingers? Does DasBoSchitt have the guys from Mafia 2 drive a car in space, crash Shepard's party, and kill Garrus by shooting him in the eye and causing a Blue Screen Of Death?

Gmod Idiot Box is very well animated though.

That's just sad man :( R.I.P  Kitty0706

stuff.
I didn't subscribe to him, but I liked team fabulous.
Poor guy, RIP.

DasBoSchitt made posted this on Facepunch
As a few posters here already mentioned, I will be doing a tribute video for Colin once I return home from Washington DC. The news was a heavy one that lasted on my shoulders throughout the last couple days of Magfest for me. I don't plan to start a GMod animation collab, but I saw someone else is starting one here and I'll try to contribute once I know what the specifics of it are.

Anyway, I already have spoken to Colin's girlfriend and RunFromTheMinges about giving them an audio sentiment of their own to be put into the video, which they were more than happy to do. I encourage anyone reading this who were particularly close to Colin, to send me a private message if you're interested in getting a voiced sentiment of your own into the video.

Also, one quick thing, I noticed once on Twitter and once on here that there was some rumor about Colin and I having some "intellectual property dispute". I really don't know where in the world this even came from. Colin and I never argued, not once, about anything, let alone " intellectual property". That's a silly rumor that I only just heard yesterday on Twitter and I wanted to set the record straight that there was no such thing happening.

Thanks everyone. Your kind words, especially yours, Deremix, are out of this world. Just remember to not remain upset for too long. Colin didn't complain about his struggle cuz it was painful. He complained that he wasted so much time in the hospital that he could have spent working on making us laugh and bettering his craft. He would have wanted us to feel joy and spread it about.

I'm having a hard telling if this is legitimate or just a troll post.
The only thing that should be doubted is what you say your age is.
how is it a troll post when I legitimately think it's not true

also how my age even relevant? I could say the same thing about your age too.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:49:32 AM by MunkeyCheez »

Press F to pay respects.
F

I've never heard of this guy, but it's probably the same situation as with Edd Gould, which makes me sad. Because I was sad when Edd passed away, since I had been wrapped into animation because of him.
Sad to see people go like this. He probably had a bright animating future in front of him.

Edit:
What I don't understand though is how this guy can be someone's childhood? Most of his stuff is from YouTube and around 2012.
When I think childhood I think Newgrounds and 2005-2008.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:20:16 AM by ForgetLavender »