Author Topic: Sniper's Amazing Kong King Adventure. (Locked due to image error)  (Read 1683 times)

Engineer: Sniper....You here?

Engineer: Sniper? What are you doing back here?
Sniper: Leave me alone mate...
Engineer: We need you, out there.

Sniper: No can do mate...I dont do that no more...
Engineer: But...Sniper....Why?

Sniper: *sniff*...I killed an innocent....I didnt mean too...i...I'm not a crazed gunman but...i killed an innocent person....I cant make that mistake again...

Engineer: I know things are hard...but we need you here and now to win this for us....Will you help us? one last time?

Sniper: Alright mate...One last time...

Sniper: Lets do it!

SNIPER'S AMAZING KONG KING ADVENTURE!! (first scene will be done momentarily)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 02:17:54 PM by lord techno »

How did you pose them like that? Looks extremely natural and exactly like TF2.

I downloaded some special addons for posing. It creates animated models, and i just freeze the animations at the right times. I also use a bone masher to connect weapons to the ragdolls correctly. It makes them look awesome :)

Sniper: Alright Mates! You know the drill! we got a RED team to dispatch and a point to capture! but first. We gotta make sure i'm equipped right for the job. Choose well forum goers. It will very much affect my survivability.

Sniper: Take a gander at all these fine rifles! Take your time, there is no rush, maybe you want me coating them in piss? or would you rather i take on archery? the choice is yours forum goers.

What rifle should the sniper use?

AWPer Hand or Hitman's Heatmaker

CSGO Sniper Rifle because it is an OP Piece of stuff.

Also if you have no fourth wall, make sure its funny like in Fallout 2.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 09:21:32 PM by tber123 »

i might avoid a lack of a fourth wall seeing as im not that good at humor when i intend to be humorous.

Sniper: Now this is what i call a rifle!

Sniper: Lets see what we have here in the line of secondaries...

What secondary item should the sniper use?

Get a razorback, can never be too careful.

(I apologise for using a concherer, but i couldnt seem to find a razorback model. Pretend its a razorback)

Sniper: Alright! Backstab protection! Now i just need a knife...

What knife should the Sniper use?

Just a note, use the CONTEXT MENU and Right Click the Sniper to change their skin, you can make a BLU sniper easily with this.

use the tribalman's shiv as your machete

Sniper: Hmm...Always was skeptical bout that sort of thing. Makin mates bleed. Suppose thats good for spycheckin my teammates. Lets give it a go.

Sniper: Alright! i'm all suited up! Lets see....Which way should i go..

Which door should sniper use?

not to be a richard but can you not make like 30 of these threads at once

what are you talking about?