Author Topic: Where to get VCE?  (Read 632 times)

So I played Blockland a while ago but then after my computer crapped itself, I wasn't able to play it until recently when I built a new computer. Well, because of that I lost all of my addons and came back to find out that RTB isn't working up anymore and I couldn't find out where to get the VCE event addon, as in the one that uses stuff like VCE_ModVariable and VCE_ifValue and VCE_ifVariable. I think I have found it, but it is now a restricted/unavailable event anymore so does anybody know where I can find it or anyway somebody can send it to me? If so, that would be awesome!

Thanks, Gameking

I still have it in my addons folder, I'm not sure if I'll get in trouble for uploading and posting a link to it since the original creator got rid of it himself.

http://jes00.webs.com/vce-manual

I just tried downloading it and putting it in my Addons folder, but when I open up my BL, it doesnt show in the addons list when creating a game. Any help or suggestions?

I just tried downloading it and putting it in my Addons folder, but when I open up my BL, it doesnt show in the addons list when creating a game. Any help or suggestions?
nvm got it working now