Author Topic: how ron paul was cheated out of the presidency  (Read 1357 times)

The soppy music didn't really give the video a great shadow, plus it being posted to places as

Makes me even more, uh, skeptical about this.

Nonetheless, here's a quote from that Conspiracy subreddit, as it does bring decent conversation.

It sickens me people listened to the mainstream about Ron Paul. Dr. Paul was very close to threatening Obama's presidency and the MSM came up with all these ridiculous notions such as Paul is crazy or find a memo from 20 years ago that he didn't even write claiming he is a tribal and self claimed "informed" people bought it. Honestly, I don't even know why this is in conspiracy, we all know what the MSM did to this man. Pretty much everything Paul said would happen 10-12 years ago has happen and people still think this man is crazy. It makes me sick.
Edit: Sorry bout the couple of missed words I left out. Just noticed it and I was just pissed at the time and wasn't paying attention to what I wrote. Politics is something I am really passionate about.

Personally, I'm not really into politics, but reading this is pretty silly. The media is a current topic in my exam year, and there's lots of talks about media influencing politics. In my opinion it's sad that it works like this.
Oh well, it's not my country anyways. All I can say is shucks.

it was pretty sad. he always won the website polls the stupid news sites always have, and every time they dont even mention him as even had been an option.

there is no free press lol. its all government controlled XD
every politician is owned by some company. and the citizens are handicapped and keep voting for them every time.

there is no free press lol. its all government controlled XD

i dont even get that reference. its not even a conspiracy.

He looks like the Statue of Liberty and the cat looks like the torch wth

They didn't cheat him out of presidency once, but twice in the past 16 years.

After seeing that "YOUTUBE IS CENSORING ME" I stopped watching the video. I saw something about Israel so I assume this video is blaming the jews at some point too.

After seeing that "YOUTUBE IS CENSORING ME" I stopped watching the video. I saw something about Israel so I assume this video is blaming the jews at some point too.
No?

What it looks like is that Ron Paul would've been the best president we have had since JFK.
He would have wanted us to stop sniffing into other people affairs. He said that the reason people hate us is because we always intervene in their wars (for oil).

He sounded like he had a mind. A mind young people like you and I could follow.
But he was cheated out of it by the media. No one nationally knew who he was because the media didn't cover him. They only covered Mitt.

As a democrat i prefer him to Romney for sure

he seems more like a constitutionalist libertarian.
but being republican must have just been a career decision to remain relevant XD

No?

What it looks like is that Ron Paul would've been the best president we have had since JFK.
He would have wanted us to stop sniffing into other people affairs. He said that the reason people hate us is because we always intervene in their wars (for oil).

He sounded like he had a mind. A mind young people like you and I could follow.
But he was cheated out of it by the media. No one nationally knew who he was because the media didn't cover him. They only covered Mitt.

Anyone who makes a cameo in Atlas Shrugged is not a voice I would want to follow. Ron Paul got coverage when he was in the GOP primary but he didn't win it did he?

no he rarely got any coverage. thats the entire point.
he won all polls on every news. but they chose not to show his name on screen, they just aired the second-4th results.
they literally blacked him out, and it was blatant.
even in debates they rarely put his name on screen like he wasnt even there, and they rarely called on him to discuss things.
the handicap half of america didnt even know there was such a person that existed in the running most of the time.