Author Topic: Re: Kitty0706 is dead  (Read 24308 times)

just so you know, buddy, leukemia is a blood cancer. without any sort of help from a medical professional and relying on the loving earth's resources to help you, some oil from mary jane isn't gonna do it.
CBD's can pass the blood-brain barrier. It just so happens that your body is born with natural CBD receptors.

I'm starting to be surprised that Gothboy's kid was born in a hospital. Why wasn't she born at home if doctors are so bad at handling routine treatments/procedures?
I would have preferred a home birth, but it wasn't my decision. There are a lot of Amish folks who live around this area, they have tons of kids, and not a single damn one of them were born in a hospital, and they are perfectly healthy. How do you explain that? Must all children be born in a hospital? Sheesh. This is reminding me of the movie Gattaca.

Goth has a special kind of cancer that can't be treated.
:cookieMonster:
Cookie cancer is the worst!!! (too many cookies)

Goth has a special kind of cancer that can't be treated.

:cookieMonster:
I guess that's something you two have in common

And here we see one of many symptoms.

CBD's can pass the blood-brain barrier. It just so happens that your body is born with natural CBD receptors.
I would have preferred a home birth, but it wasn't my decision. There are a lot of Amish folks who live around this area, they have tons of kids, and not a single damn one of them were born in a hospital, and they are perfectly healthy. How do you explain that? Must all children be born in a hospital? Sheesh. This is reminding me of the movie Gattaca.
hey gothboy how about you address lavender's wall of text and seventh's post
making this big bold text because you seem to be blind.

I guess that's something you two have in common

are you always an starfish or just during your time of the month

gonna quote this one more time - starting to suspect he's trolling.
Oh god, there's more:

So, you want doctors to make the 'smarter decision' by prescribing a treatment regimen that does not work as a replacement for one that does? Where the hell did you get your MD from?

Holy stuff, you are literally citing a case study as irrefutable evidence that cannabis can cure cancer. Please find 'case studies' on the pyramid of evidence below and tell me how it compares to the gold standard for FDA approval (the systematic review).

You should also note the fact that your case study literally acknowledges the fact that the patient died from internal bleeding while under 'cannabis treatment'.

There are a lot of Amish folks who live around this area, they have tons of kids, and not a single damn one of them were born in a hospital, and they are perfectly healthy. How do you explain that? Must all children be born in a hospital? Sheesh.

My third sister was born at home in 2008. I have no problem with it nor do I think anyone should make problems out of it. But with your pathological hate of those who work in the medical field, I'm surprised that you allowed it to happen.

I wonder if Goth realizes that life expectancy went up due to medical advances, not because everyone was depending on marijuana. Before modern medicine people depended on herbs and guess what? They died young.

First of all, Jesus is savior.
i kno rite
Seems pretty credible to me.
"Advanced Nutritional Concepts, LLC" doesn't sound like it has anything to do with sicknesses or vaccines. it sounds like this guy is a loving food doctor.

this fits in this situation, sorry for the stuffty edit im tired

My third sister was born at home in 2008. I have no problem with it nor do I think anyone should make problems out of it. But with your pathological hate of those who work in the medical field, I'm surprised that you allowed it to happen.
I already stated that I don't hate doctors or those who work in the medical field. I just think the doctors in this situation could have done a better job in this specific circumstance.

As for Lavenders wall of text, I didn't read all of it simply because it was a wall of text. It was something about vaccines and autism, which I'm not really adressing because it's sort of off-topic.

This is about the life of Kitty0706 and how CBD oils could have saved him if the docs even attempted the treatment. This, however, we will never know.

As for the pyramid, there are way more studies than just the one I linked, it was just the first one I saw.

I wonder if Goth realizes that life expectancy went up due to medical advances, not because everyone was depending on marijuana. Before modern medicine people depended on herbs and guess what? They died young.
The Indians lived to be a pretty good age. It wasn't until english man gave them the tuberculosis virus when they started dying at young ages. I am not denying the fact that medical advances have helped people, but a lot of times there are more natural ways to solve illness than with man-made drugs.

The Indians lived to be a pretty good age. It wasn't until english man gave them the tuberculosis virus when they started dying at young ages. I am not denying the fact that medical advances have helped people, but a lot of times there are more natural ways to solve illness than with man-made drugs.
The Indians also didn't have leukemia all the time, yeah they lived a while but that doesn't mean that it was the herbs that did it. I guarantee you a lot of them died young because of something that couldn't be stopped.

I am not denying the fact that medical advances have helped people, but a lot of times there are more natural ways to solve illness than with man-made drugs.
Steve Jobs had a curable cancer-type.
He went against doctor's advice and went with herbs.

Guess who died of cancer.

The Indians lived to be a pretty good age. It wasn't until english man gave them the tuberculosis virus when they started dying at young ages.
they should have gotten the vaccine

As for the pyramid, there are way more studies than just the one I linked, it was just the first one I saw.
first of all congratulations on learning to read and hand-wave stuff that people have to literally shove into your face

and the number of studies you've mentioned doesn't matter because they're all unfiltered information (according to the forgetin pyramid), among other possible reasons.