Author Topic: New job possibly - ditching computer  (Read 1148 times)

My school contacted me about a mystery job I have been offered. I dont even know what it is or what company. I figure the school wants their placement  credit for "finding" me for them, so i dont get more details until i nearly am ready to go.

They will pay to ship me out to (another unknown state) and live in hotels. I am intrigued, and have no reason to be living in any location for any reason, so im considering it pretty hard lol.

But. Hotel living, i wont have my desktop. my whole world.
in the next few days when things move along here, i will need to suddenly have a gaming laptop (gag), and unload my desktop somewhere forever.

So i need advice on gaming laptops (gag) i can buy, or a straight up trade for my desktop.

Good like bro, sounds like it'll be an interesting experience wherever it takes you.

Check out the Lenovo Y50 or the Y70 if you want a 17 inch laptop. I have it and can run any game on high and ultra settings.

They're sending you to work on the atom bomb

What are you going to play on it?

One word: Alienware.
Alienwares are made by dell and are just expensive dells with overpriced tags. The thing is dells arn't inherintly bad, they make strong powerful laptops if you are willing to lay down enough for them, the problem I see with dells is mechanically they break too easily. That is why I endorse lenovo, their laptops can take a beating, and are usually on par/better than the higher end dell laptops at the same price brackets.

i think you just became an assassin

I'll babysit it at my house while you're away. After all I only live 30 minutes away
 :cookieMonster:

If you are rich, I recommend the Razer Blade. But, it's almost 2000 dollars.
If you want to spend less, get a Lenovo Y50. I don't have one but it looks good.