Unpopular Opinions V3

Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions V3  (Read 6608 times)

Memes are hilarious when used right, it's when they get overused that it becomes very stale and stupid.

Reaction images are also pretty funny, same criteria as above.
The OP said unpopular opinions.

The swinger life is stupid as forget.
I cringe every time my friends talk about how many different girls they forgeted. They're probably lying anyways, for some stupid 'street rep'.
You don't see me proudly talking about all my (failed) dates, now, do you.

I don't think Obama actually did anything wrong, he tried his best to improve the economy.  He lowered gas prices, or at least he tried to and they were lower in the beginning of his term.  Lastly, he tries to pass all these bills that in my opinion improve America, but congress being right winged FOX news republicans veto them.  Also, his wife tried to improve school lunches by making them healthier so obesity would go down.  No First Lady has ever stepped out like that.
The president tries to pass bills and congress vetoes them... Your knowledge of the American political system is unrivaled.

Riddler wasnt such a bad guy : he brought germany out of debt
Yeah, it's not like all of that was only to make the people of Germany like him so that he could order them to murder of millions of people, or anything. What a great guy.

It is a misunderstanding. Here's what really happened:

And later, he committed Self Delete because he was afraid of the consequenses the idiot general would have to make him face.

Freedom is overrated and I don't believe in it.

Money is a stupid concept.

Age of consent should be 15.

Oh wait, you said unpopular opinions?

Popular opinion by horny teens, yeah.
It's so stupid though, definitely not a smart idea at all.

I don't think that it was necessarily good that Micheal Brown was killed, but I just don't really care. He seemed like an starfish anyways.

I know that, but what does he mean by garbage? Does he mean it's poorly constructed? Poorly explained? Completely incorrect? Over-simplified?
The theory by Darwin is as it says—A theory.  Darwin was very scientifically fair in his observations.  He was well aware that his observations were conceptions and ideas without any concrete factual grounding, and he refused to accept them as fact.

What is ludicrous is those who accept it as fact and its methods of conception and use it as an acceptable springboard for new ideas that are, in turn, to be taken seriously as scientific fact.

It's important to note that science is also an abstract field and not a body of people. Scientists are people that act as philosophers under the field of science, and they may, individually, have motives not in favour of the scientific mindset or method, but science itself remains only with its own inhibitions. There is no modern, classical, or Renaissance science, there is just science; the discoveries, minds, and developments associated with it are all circumstantial. The same can be said for religion and ethics, which are separate philosophical areas that seek to answer fundamentally different kinds of questions. Just as science cannot be blamed for the ignorance of a single professor, a faith cannot be blamed for the ignorance of a priest, rather, we acknowledge that these people fail to quite hit the mark in their personal endeavours in relation to the field they profess to contribute or derive from.
That is a good point.  Though what I was tackling, in part, was that the idea of science being incorruptible is false.

There's a big difference between an unpopular opinion and just being plain wrong.

Here's an opinion for you: people shouldn't try to debate things that they haven't bothered to do research on first
I did my research.  Which is precisely why I can say that evolutionary theory (in the way that it is acceptable grounds for further advancement) is unacceptable.  For instance:  As a scientist, to use the method of radiocarbon dating to assume the date of a fossil is foolish.  Humanity is foolish to claim to know what happens in millions of years, when our recorded history is but a speck in comparison.  Maybe if we were an intelligent race that kept records for millions of years, we would have a fair experience to judge such spans of time.

As of now our perspective is inadequate, and evolutionary theory dons the title of fact, but is only mere speculation.

did you know that up until late 2010, the age of consent in my country for boys was 14 and 16 for girls?

even now it's just 16 for everyone
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 02:28:47 PM by Maxwell. »

Riddler was actually solving 2 things by burning Jews. Overpopulation and finding a renewable resource.

The swinger life is stupid as forget.
I cringe every time my friends talk about how many different girls they forgeted. They're probably lying anyways, for some stupid 'street rep'.
You don't see me proudly talking about all my (failed) dates, now, do you.

no but you mention your loveual experiences and remind us that you prefer men whenever girls are relevant so still envokes the same reaction to me anyway.

The theory by Darwin is as it says—A theory.  Darwin was very scientifically fair in his observations.  He was well aware that his observations were conceptions and ideas without any concrete factual grounding, and he refused to accept them as fact.
No, it is fact. Genetic mutations occur. And when they occur, not "if" they do, if they benefit the organism with the mutation, it will be better at surviving and reproducing than its fellow organisms. This isn't just an idea, it's a fact. New species don't just magically appear.