Author Topic: -  (Read 3455 times)

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 08:42:43 AM by Total Logic »

Well why are you 2 dating then.
Without love, it's called being just friends.

Well why are you 2 dating then.
Without love, it's called being just friends.

Hmm... I can't really argue with that, But were pretty young, right? Wouldn't we wait until were a bit older at least?

You must lay her down and make sweet love to her.

This is a good opportunity, make it special for the both of you.

Wouldn't we wait until were a bit older at least?
na not really

You both are stupid, love isn't everything in a relationship. (Haters gonna hate)

If you really want to, then go ahead, but you should make sure you honestly do trust her and love her in such a sense. If not, then I'd hold it off. 15 is way too young to be doing such a thing, however, if you do... Use a condom  :cookieMonster:

But if you do decide to do it,
You must lay her down and make sweet love to her.

This is a good opportunity, make it special for the both of you.

This is how you do it.

get really drunk so you dont remember anyway because itll probably be really bad

You both are stupid, love isn't everything in a relationship. (Haters gonna hate)

If you really want to, then go ahead, but you should make sure you honestly do trust her and love her in such a sense. If not, then I'd hold it off. 15 is way too young to be doing such a thing, however, if you do... Use a condom  :cookieMonster:

But if you do decide to do it,
This is how you do it.

Thanks, I'll keep this all in mind, But for now I'm still a little on the edge over this.

1. I don't own a condom, and she doesn't have any protection for herself either (..I think)

2. I'm a little worried I'll screw it up horribly.

3. We've been dating since we were twelve, I really do care for her and don't want something like this ruining it.

If she really wants to go through with this, I'll talk to her about it.

1. I don't own a condom, and she doesn't have any protection for herself either (..I think)

This will cause 2 and 3 easily.

Be careful and good luck to you.

Thanks everyone, I'll message her and ask how she feels about the idea.

Guys we're missing something
Stick it in her pooper
Stick it in her pooper
Stick it in her pooper
Stick it in her pooper
Stick it in her pooper
Stick it in her pooper
Stick it in her pooper
Stick it in her pooper
Stick it in her pooper
Stick it in her pooper

Well I've discussed it with her, We both agreed to the idea.

The reason why she suddenly came up with this is because her mother spoken to her last month about us being so close, And of course love would've been involved at some point, So she told her protection was highly required and she even gave her condoms incase it would ever happen. (her mom is pretty understanding with everything) and I guess what she told her got stuck in her head and she ended up blurring it out.

We're not going to jump the gun right now, So it'll happen when it happens, No telling when.

Thanks guys for the support!