Author Topic: -  (Read 3306 times)

im not seeing it
You probably have to be a pretty intense conservative.

are you just mad that you didn't have anyone to stick it in at 15

ah this argument again

Because the moment he sticks his wee wee in her, the wiener police barge in and arrest them.

Protip: it's called doing it and not telling everyone about it.
i should've brought up a 'don't shoot the messenger' part of it

What have you even been doing the past three years wtf

What have you even been doing the past three years wtf

School, Movies, Simply hanging out, We've actually gone on a date just recently (sadly olive garden)

Did the research, Age of consent is 18+, I can't even agree to it without getting in trouble, Thanks PA.

(sadly olive garden)

you got a forgetin problem with my family mate?

you got a forgetin problem with my family mate?

I'm sorry that your establishment tries too hard to look classy when there's always white trash eating there.

I'm sorry that your establishment tries too hard to look classy when there's always white trash eating there.

lol because every restaurant in a franchise is the same right

lol because every restaurant in a franchise is the same right

Ehh, I've been to some decent places.

Did the research, Age of consent is 18+, I can't even agree to it without getting in trouble, Thanks PA.

You both are the same age, right? This shouldn't be a problem, someone fill me in here.

don't do it bro. oral love... maybe alright if you know she doesn't have stds. vaginal/brown town love, definitely not. condoms aren't 100% and if it breaks, your pretty much forgeted most of the time, enjoy being a father at 15 years old.

don't do it bro. oral love... maybe alright if you know she doesn't have stds. vaginal/brown town love, definitely not. condoms aren't 100% and if it breaks, your pretty much forgeted most of the time, enjoy being a father at 15 years old.
lmao

My gf is thinking about love too, I just say wait till we are 17 T_T

My gf is thinking about love too, I just say wait till we are 17 T_T

lol jesus chrsit