Author Topic: Predictions for 2016  (Read 12553 times)

I hope to have my production efforts well underway by 2016 but at the very least I'd like to be in the team-building stage, having speant the majority of this year getting set up on my do-everything company. (Games, Education/Tutoring, Enviromental promotion, Films, Crafts and Consumables, Robotics, and ambitiously space-travel (I am kinda shooting for the moon on that last one there (pun intended) ) ) )

One year closer to my plans...

I predict pie curst will be ba-

We're no longer talking about 2016 predictions.

User was banned for this post
oh look at that

[im g]http://i49.tinypic.com/2qxz3fo.jpg[/img]

thanks badspot

Blockland will not have a major update yet

I predict pie curst will be ba-
oh look at that
So, I don't normally like to divulge when I report someone and they get banned, since it will always come off as boasting, and it's a silly thing to boast about.
But given the way Pie Crust was acting, having only just gotten back, I'm glad I did report that post (as well as glad anyone else who reported it also did).

So, I don't normally like to divulge when I report someone and they get banned, since it will always come off as boasting, and it's a silly thing to boast about.
But given the way Pie Crust was acting, having only just gotten back, I'm glad I did report that post (as well as glad anyone else who reported it also did).
So what happened? Didint catch up what he was bragging about.

civilization beyond earth will become to civ v what civ v is to civ v

i.e. equalish

also pie crust will be back
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:12:29 PM by WaterOre »

We will finally stop funding mental handicapation programs. Nothings a bigger waste of time and money then schooling those forgets

and guess who established the nclb laws

george w bush

Thank god pie crust is out of here