Author Topic: XCOM - BLOCKLAND  (Read 1699 times)

I'm going to be starting a new XCOM Enemy Within campaign later today or tomorrow (depending on how many people post here) and I thought it would be kinda fun to set up a game with all you dumb nerds in it. If you want your name put in the game, ask for it and also include how you want to look (skin color, race, hair color, hat/helmet, language, armor color)

Hats are here (there are hairs also but I cant find any pictures so just describe it, but also leave a backup hat just in case)

Armor colors are here

Hairs are here for a later date because I cant find and image of them.

Also note that I don't have any dlc besides Enemy Within so I can't use a good amount of the helmets you can find online.
I'll try to keep this updated with the latest escapades and casualties of war as I play the game. It will be played on Classic difficulty so expect your character to eventually die a terrible death maybe.

Full name: Nick "Taberone" Walter
Race: Any Asian race(Japanese/Chinese/Vietnamese/Korean/Etc) if its available. If not, any of them.
Helmet: Fedora.
Hair Color: Any
Language: Polish
Voice: Doesn't matter
Armor Deco:Any
Armor Tint: Manly Pink With some blue under it (25)

Let's hope this lasts past the first few pages, because people rarely post after the first 3 pages for some reason unless the thread is a actual forum RP(Interactive adventure =/= Forum RP).
Also, you should edit the Default Game Core in the XEW Folder to remove the BS +10000 Aim, Crit, and Damage bonuses all aliens get on Classic.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 08:46:45 PM by tber123 »